LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey there. Against all expectations, I’ve decided to write another story for this site. And I’m going to try something different this time: a story written in second-person, with an ambiguous character.

When you and your caretaker exit the facility, you find yourself right in the middle of the capital. The sky is blue with big, beautiful white clouds, and the temperature is nice and cool. You are quite close to a beautiful castle like something straight out of a fairytale. Compared to most of the ones you’ve seen in Disney films it’s rather small, but it’s still friggin’ huge by real-life normal building standards. Your caretaker leads you by the hand out of the doorway and onto the sidewalk, your exposed diaper rustling as you walk/waddle along with her, heading towards the castle.

The pretty maid gently sets you down on a soft padded changing table that’s plenty big enough to fit your five-year-old body. She smiles down at you as she un-tapes your diaper, exposing you to the cool air. She pulls the wet diaper out from under you and throws it down a disposal chute, and then she sets about thoroughly wiping you clean, the feel of the cool baby wipe on your privates and between your butt-cheeks making you twitch and shiver a little bit. When she is done, however, she doesn’t diaper you right away. Instead, she presses a few buttons on the wall nearby, and a machine emerges from the ceiling above, running a flat plane of blue light down your body, scanning you.

A couple hours pass. Your time with the menagerie of maids is actually fairly enjoyable, being fawned over and cuddled, and there are a handful of games to keep you occupied. You notice that the five young diapered trainee-maids are also being similarly coddled by the older staff, and like you they’re embarrassed by it but also can’t help but enjoy it a little.

At the beginning of this story, it sounded as though you intended to not write anymore stories, & boy am I GLAD that you didn't stop! I love this, & keep up the good work & please don't stop writing even after this story is finished.

At the beginning of this story, it sounded as though you intended to not write anymore stories, & boy am I GLAD that you didn't stop! I love this, & keep up the good work & please don't stop writing even after this story is finished.

A few more hours pass, as the sun sets outside. Perhaps it’s because you’re in such a little body, but you’re starting to feel a little bit tired even though you ‘woke up’ around 2:00 PM and it’s now only 8:45. As you sit in Alice’s lap on the couch, being petted (for lack of a better term), you suddenly notice Brianna walking up.

You wake up the next morning to find yourself in a very comfortable bed that is just your size. You’re still clutching what must be the world’s softest, cuddliest teddy-bear to your bare chest and stomach, and the heart-themed pacifier is still in your mouth as you give it a couple suckles. You’re not covered by any blanket, but that’s okay because the room’s temperature is perfectly comfortable for you without it. You move your legs a little bit, thus discerning that you’re still wearing the super-ultra-thick max-comfort nighttime diaper; from what you can feel, and judging by the amount of wettings you did yesterday within a certain time frame, you must’ve wet it at least twice, maybe even three times, over the course of the night, and now it’s cooled and feels sort of clammy, the discomfort of that coupling with the comfort designed into the diaper itself to create a bizarre clash of sensations. You let out a cute little groan around your pacifier, as you turn your head.

About an hour of wandering around later, you find yourself in the public section of the castle. You’re in a rather large room, and there seems to be a bit of a spectacle going on. There’s a raised stage/podium of sorts in the center of the room, with around 30 or so people – about half of them in diapers – gathered round, as a pretty lady in a slightly sparkly red and pink outfit spoke aloud.