LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step-toddlers

Sephy

Abagail smiled down at amy before grabbing a fresh diaper and bringin the wipes over. She ripped the tapes and opened the diaper revealing amys mess.” Whewie what did mommy and daddy feed you little one” she said before grabbing her ankles and starting to wipe her clean

Chrissy was content in her grandpas arms liking her grandparents so far

hailey laid down before looking up at mike shyly.” Um i kinda haveta you know” she said to him 

Hailey got up and squatted a bit and pushed and the soft mess began to fill her diaper

abigail got amys bottom clean and rolled up the old full diaper. She applied the real cream and nah powder and enough up the from odu the diaper and got the tapes nice and snug

Mike got Hailey cleaned up and gave her a kiss on the lips. "There, you're smelling much better. Can you toss your messy diaper for daddy?"

Amy giggled happily as she followed a few steps behind.

Hailey giggled softly from the kiss and nodded” okie” she said as she went to toss her diaper away

abagail washed her hands then lifted amy up so she could do the same.

chrissy looked y out her grandpa” grandpa Pway” she asked him

“ um dollies” she asked him pointing to her dolls by the playpen

” good job baby” abagail said as she held out a towel for amy to dry her hands

hailey quickly dumped her diaper and headed back to the room with mike

• 3 weeks later...

Paul smiled and took Chrissy to her dollies.

Amy dried her hands quickly and smiled. "Done" She said cutely.

Mike had a bottle of formula waiting for Hailey.

( hey happy to see your back hope your holidays were good)

chrissy let her grandpa care her over to the dolls and plopped down with a squish to play once they were there

” such a good girl” abagail said as she lifted amy back into her arms.” What would you like to do baby girl”

hailey blushed seeing what mine had when she got back and got on the bed

(I've been on vacation for the last few weeks and just about to head home, but thanks)

Paul smiled cooing softly "You remind me of time with my baby girl" He kissed her head while staying close by.

Amy pointed to the window saying "Swingie"

Mike took Hailey into her arms and bottle fed her.

( no prob ?)

Chrissy smiled at what her grandpa said and the kiss and hugged him before going back to her dolls

” ok baby get you shoes on and I’ll get you in the swing ok” she said

haikey accepted the bottle and started to drink

• 3 weeks later...

( lol no problem)

chrissy continued to play with her dolls happily for awhile before she just wanted some snuggles and crawled over to her grandpa 

“ good job baby”she said as she lifted amy up and carried her outside and placed her in the baby slide 

Hailey drank the bottle enjoying the close time with mike even if she was a bit embarrassed that she was being bottle fed