LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step-toddlers

Sephy

Mike shushed Chrissy and tried to comfort Chrissy.

Amy nodded as she suckled on his on her lollipop. "Tank yoo" She cooed to the interviewer.

"Is there an application we need to fill out so our little Amy could be in rolled.

Mike smiled to Chrissy. "You okay princess?" He turned to Hailey for the answers. He took the questionnaire and gave it to Hailey.

Amy followed after Ashley. "Ashie" She cooed to her.

Ashley took hold of Amy and playfully scolded her. "You can't go wandering without telling mommy or daddy"

"They have high school classes honey. We just passed them while following your sister" Mike replied. "I think we only need to transfer you here"

Amy and Ashley were playing in the nursery.

Mike filled out the paper for Chrissy as well. He turned to Chrissy and said "Can you try talking to Ashley? She'll be here from time to time. I think it would be best if you tried to connect with her again. She's your friend and she seems she really wanted to talk to you? You don't have to, but I think it's important"

"In a week we share the same timeline with the high school in town." The interviewer replied back. "Is your little one in any classes or just full time daycare?"

Amy and Ashley wander around the school/daycare.

Ashley heard Chrissy and went to her side. "Hey Chris, or is this Little Chrissy?" Ashley had been doing her research and now knew about the AB/DL lifestyle.

"We can do that. What classes do you think she can handle?"

Ashley nodded and said "Of course" She sat on the floor and patted her lap.

"Maybe a test or a random quiz could help us place Amy in the right classes?" Mike suggested.

Amy was happily playing in a playpen. She was placed there by Ashley so she and Chrissy could talk.

"Let me ask you this, does this make you happy?" Ashley asked with a soft smile.

"I could let you give it to her. She might think of it more as a game if it comes from you. From me it might be nerve racking for her" The teacher stated.

Chrissy hugged Amy before hearing the rest of her sentence and blushing before nodding.she lifted her dress up and showed ash." Their really comfy even though a waddle a bit when I walk."

" Ok thank you if you can fax us the quiz I'll give it to her while we're at home."

As Ashley lifted Chrissy into her arms she wasn't ready and was about to protest when she felt her paci enter her mouth and decided to let it play out. She played with her toes while ash cleaned her and giggled as she cooed to her during the change

Mike lead Hailey to the nursery. When he saw Ashley with Chrissy he stopped Hailey. He showed Hailey what he saw.

Ashley taped Chrissy's diaper and buttoned her back up. Ashley picked Chrissy up and held her into a hug. She kissed Chrissy's cheeks a few times saying. "You're still my best friend, just remember that."

Amy was half asleep in the playpen.