LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many wear 2 plastic panties at once?

I have had a few occasions over the last 25 years where I checked for a leak at the leg and found the outside of the snap-on to be wet but the outside of the pull on was dry

About 3 years ago I went to bed as usual, when I woke up something felt a bit strange. I sleep on my side. Apparently I had been diapered a bit wrong. I was in a pearl colored babydoll. I felt on my panties and the outside was wet. There was also a small wet area on the rubber sheet from the hem of my babydoll to almost up to the armpit and my babydoll was also wet along the left side. Except for a small area on my thigh, my body was totally dry. It was no big problem all that had to be done was wipe all the wet areas down with a damp sponge and let the bed air out after making sure that was the only wet area

Here are a couple of reasons I wear multiple plastic panties at once.

First, I have over a dozen V. I. Products vinyl panties in great condition.

I miss V.I.Products they were the first vinyl pants i bought once I accepted my do side.

Sent from my SM-J337U using Tapatalk

My first were Kleinert's in late 1963. They were made of a smooth white material that just screamed "rubber panties". However, they switched to grainy, milky white material by 1978. Then it was catch as catch can until 1982 when I discovered CAROLYN'S KIDS, then Comco, which was smooth material on both sides, I experimented here and there. Lang,, sold through DPF in conjunction with Edley Enterprised diapers, being a grainy material was a "no" Wold was smooth one one side and grainy on the other, then I found A.C. Medical which used smooth material for both panties and skirts, both A-line anf full-circle in different lengths (See my "About Me" for a bit of that sotr). When Comco went down. I led the search for a replacement and discovered LL Medico/Gary and that became the recommended replacement. Somewhere there is the story of that late 2013/early 2014 event. I did not go near the VIP panties because I knew Gerber baby panties to be of grainy material, which, from it's first appearance, had been considered inferior to smooth material as reflected in prices of similar items, like baby panties and shower curtains) where only the feel of the material was different. What had been the defining property of "rubber panties" was the very smooth, beyond that of silk and satin, feel of the material. Graininess, like roughness of clothe, conoted a lower grade for being "scratchy" and cheap. There was also a lower grade of smooth material. You could tell because it was not as flexible and had a kind of dry feel to it

I never saw any Playtex adult panties, but in 1968 I saw the Playtex "Living" baby panties and they too were somewhat grainy. I could never understand why major players like Gerber and Playtex were using second-rate material. I think it is because in the period up to 1955. 3 or 4 children per family was the norm (in the pre-1935 it was probably 5 or 6, and sometimes 14 (my mother's family) so baby clothes were made to last. and if you did not have more than 3, you gave the layette to a relative or friend or parts of it to a little girl (I knw plenty of girls who had full-size rubber panties in their "dolly box"). When the birth rate per family started going down in the mid '50's (though the number of families was sharply increasing from 1950-60), It became feasable  to use cheaper items since they need only last for (on average) 2 or 3 babies. But even then I'd seen panties made of grainy material with rips after being used with only one child. I still have some of my old Comco that I got 10-12 years ago. The elastices are worn out but the material is in fairly good condition and would sitll be usable as a main panty if the elastics were any good: And they were well-used; I did not "baby" them

On 9/2/2013 at 3:33 PM, babystevie said:

Mommy (my SO) and I were getting ready to go out of town for the long weekend Saturday morning and she put me in a Goodnight, one of my night-time cloth diapers & 2 pairs of blue plastic panties. I asked why and she said that we wouldn't have time to stop for diaper changes & she wanted to make sure I didn't leak. I really liked being in 2 plastic panties! She dressed me the same way this morning for the ride home. When we got here, she changed me and I asked if I could wear 2 pairs again. She said yes. So here I sit. Anybody else enjoy this?

I'm really jealous. Luck dog. I can only fantasize... ?

On 15/08/2019 at 19:05, ppdude said:

Je suis vraiment jaloux. Chien de chance. Je ne peux fantasmer ... ?

Tout à l'heure, je dois aller en shopping avec une robe très courte, mon papa souhaite que mes couches soient très visibles. Je suis très embarrassée, j'ai peur. Si quelqu'un demande il me met 4 verres d'eau dedans avant de partir 

• 1 month later...

This is my rubber panty album and how I am dressed Recently, a fourth pair has been added. A very see though one that lets my babydoll panty show