LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many wear 2 plastic panties at once?

Mommy (my SO) and I were getting ready to go out of town for the long weekend Saturday morning and she put me in a Goodnight, one of my night-time cloth diapers & 2 pairs of blue plastic panties. I asked why and she said that we wouldn't have time to stop for diaper changes & she wanted to make sure I didn't leak. I really liked being in 2 plastic panties! She dressed me the same way this morning for the ride home. When we got here, she changed me and I asked if I could wear 2 pairs again. She said yes. So here I sit. Anybody else enjoy this?

• Like 3

3: Comco snap-on that gets changed with the diaper, Babykins rubber panties and one that matches my outfit (dress, skirt, babydoll)

Comco is defunct. snap-on panty is now LL Medico

• Like 2

To see some of my things, go to my About Me and scroll down

• Like 1

One of the combinations recommended by some in DPF was rubber panties over snap-on plastic

Only when I want to draw attention to the NOISE that wearing two pair will generate. LOL!

Light weight flimsy flexible vinyl does not do as good a job in creating noise as more heavy

ridged stuff; but the flexible stuff is better at holding back or preventing leaks.

This is of course dictated by the absorbant material or type of diaper. When doubling or

tripling up the noise factor goes down and the leakage diminishes but the bulk may increase

to a point where hiding diapers and waterproof covers is no longer feasible.

You can be a quiet Michelin Man but you are not going unnoticed - then on the other hand (or

butt) minimal exposure and the noise may betray you.

I wore two pairs recently to bed as I was worried about leaking. The first was a pair of CosyNDry bikini pvc pants and over the top I wore a really noisy pair of generic plastic pants.

I'd really like to try wearing a pair of frilly plastic pants over my bikini ones but worry that the love of my life would think they are to babyish

Well my diapers are so thick that "breathing" is not an issue and the trade-off in authenticity; look and feel, is not worth it. It is like playing "Robin Hood" with an AK-47 or "Little Red Riding Hood" with a Harley-Davison Elevtra-Glide. If I am to be an early 1950's little girl; well... Anything but "rubber panties" would be out of place and I would know it. I do not have a rash problem

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last night I slept in a plastic bikini with one of those Rearz overnight garments over it - the kind that's like a super-high-waist panty that comes up to my armpits. That kept me nice and warm and I slept very well. For me that works better than an extra blanket for sleeping warmer, and it feels oh so much nicer.

• 2 weeks later...

Quite recently I read that baby care experts recommend for babies up to 4 baby panties for infants, up to 3 for toddlers and 2 for others

• 10 months later...

I have 3; a snap-on that gets changed with the diaper, a second pair, usuallly babykins rubber and a pair that is part of my babydoll or matches my dress, blouse or skirt

• 4 weeks later...

It protects against leaks I read that some baby care experts recommend 3 or 4 rubber panties for infants 2 or 3 for children and at least 2 ordinarily. May DPF members wore two, rubber on top of plastic

I have 3, a snap-on that gets changed with my diaper, a pull on pair of rubber and one that matches my outfit and is part of it (either my dress or blouse if I am in a skirt or pinafore dress) I have over-wet my diaper and an extra pair does contain what gets by the first pair

You only have around a dozen. I have over 30

I am still looking for persons to participate in my Review. The item under discussion has to be available or believed to be available though no longer made or an industry leader or a popular item(LEGACY: like Comco). it is important that the feel of the material is given since many persons use that as part of their decisions when and if they make esthetic judgements. In fact, part of my motivation for doing this was that companies did not even mention the texture of the material so when I created this, I asked myself "what would I want to know"

1 hour ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

You onlyhave around a dozen. I have over 30

I am till looking for persons to participate in my Review. The item under discussion has to be available ir believed to be available though no longer made or an industry leader or a popular item(LEGACY: like Comco). it is important that the feel of the material is given since many persons use that as part of their decisions when and if they make esthetic judgements. In fact, part of my motivation for doing this was that companies did not even mention the texture of the material so when I created this, I asked myself "what would I want to know"

Good for you.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I di this past December (just last month) when I went out of town Christmas shopping.  The year before my disposable diaper leaked so bad that when I went to change it there were large puddles in the bottom of my plastic pants when I pulled them down but they still managed to contain the leaks.  This past December I decided to wear 2 pairs of x-large size plastic pants over my disposable diaper when shopping.  It gave me the extra confidence as my disposable did leak again (but not as bad as the year before), but when I changed diapers I took one pair off.  It wasn't as comfortable with both pairs on as with just one pair.  Probably due to the fact that both pair were super huge.  I was actually surprised I couldn't hear any russle or noise with 2 pairs of plastic pants on, but I did have jeans and a winter coat on.  This December I'll probably go back to one pair of plastic pants when I go Christmas shopping.

I wear one at a time; frankly I fail to see the benefit of doubling up. It is important to wear a pant which covers your diaper completely. If your diaper starts to leak trough the first pant and you’ll put no absorbing material between the first and the second pant, it will be of little or no use and will most likely start to leak regardless.