LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Position To Go Poopy In Your Diaper?

I don't really have a preference for the position in which I release my load. But I usually lay down on my side in a position that would be sitting with my legs hanging off my bed. Like if I was sitting in a chair but laying down in that position. ^ my knees are bent like this ^ and pulled up a bit.

My favorite way is lying on my back while sucking on a bottle of warm formula.  I tend to gulp a lot of air while sucking, which has a way of turning into loud stinky farts a few minutes later.  I really enjoy passing all that gas, especially the sound it makes in an already wet diaper.  Although lying on my back isn't the easiest way to poop, farting at the same time does help things along.  The warm formula relaxes me to the extent that I don't have to push at all, it just starts coming out.  At that point I realize that I couldn't stop it even if I wanted to.  Enjoying that 'helpless' feeling is just an addition to the enjoyment of the warm slippery poop between my legs.  Of course laying on my back only adds to the helpless feeling.  I just love that helpless feeling, like the poop is the master and I'm the slave.  Big brown monster, I surrender to you.  Please dominate me.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I enjoy doing my poopies no matter what position I am in or what I am doing. But if I were to chose the best way for me is when I am sitting in front of my computer and just let it happen. Such a nice feeling as it works up your bum valley or if I sit:03_EmoticonsHDcom: back, then the better feel of things sliding up over my boi bits.

My favorite position to do a poopy is just like a baby anytime any position as long as I'm not in public but preferably standing up while going about my daily activities/chores

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Normally it's in the standing position but sometimes as I lay in my bed and suckle on my bottle I like to release in my diaper while laying on my back

On 7/6/2018 at 4:08 AM, Wetnmessydiapers said:

Either squatting or laying in my bed on my tummy

Laying on your tummy is a great position I like this as well

• 3 weeks later...

It really depends on what i'm doing if i'm on my belly on the floor i'll get on my knees, if i'm sitting on my bottom i'll lean forward to make room, and if i'm standing i do the classical toddler squat. If i'm feeling silly i'll stealthily deliver the package like a secret agent (hide partially in sight of my girlfriend and let it go) :ninja: 

• Like 1

Mine is laying on my back and pooping and passing gas. It's always the best to do especially when your stomach hurts and it all comes out. Well, except for the poop part. I have to use the bathroom for that because I live with people and stuff. But one time,I did a big one when I was on my stomach and it felt good.

Standing still with legs slightly bent and leaning slightly forward like I'm trying to make it go back up so I don't have to stop playing and waste valuable play time.....but it always wins out and so I continue to keep on playing. 

The other position is kneeling down and leaning on my bed while playing gameboy and clenching my bum as hard as I can so I can keep playing.... you can guess how the rest plays out >.<

• 2 weeks later...

I like to go poopy laying down. I haven't  tried squating, or with my knees up. I haven't filled to full capacity yet, but I will work on that today. I do like to sleep in my poopy diaper.

I like to sleep in my poopy diaper.  I will try for the first time to fill to the fullest possible and roll around with my ba baa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When i feel the need. Im pretty regular so usually only fill my diaper in the morning which have become the new norm. Then if I haven't had my morning coffee, I get one or two mugs, coffee usually acts like a laxative so sometimes I have to lift slightly off my couch to make more room, and then another load forces it's way out into the seat of my diaper. Which at this point is now both heavy and very full. Complete my coffee and hit the shower.

I like a big load in my diaper and feeling the sticky warm smushy load