LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Position To Go Poopy In Your Diaper?

Hey guys im new to the forum and i was curious to see what everyones favorite postion to mess there diapers in and what they do after they fill them (ex:sit in it, roll around, pretend nothing happend,ex...) I usualy like squatting but i wanna know if anyone has fun, unique ways they poop there diapys. also i was wondering what types of things u guys do after u fill up. If anyone has any cute ways they mess themselves feel free to share :) -BabyZachy

I like to go when the urge hits me no matter what I'm doing. If I'm not busy, sometimes I'll crouch behind a chair like I did when I was a "real" child. I do a lot of sewing, so that's generally what I'm doing when I have to go.

I was going to move this, but someone else already beat me to it :blush: For this activity, I usually stay standing, as this affords more room for what I am about to impose in the seat of my pants :P I prefer a bit of solitude as well, so I'll go hide around a corner or in a closet or behind a door, then stay in it as long as possible. The last time was a couple of days ago, I had been wearing all day but hadn't done anything (I was possibly dehydrated again) I went to dinner with a friend and his family, drank a lot of water,had some soup and the general meal (Japanese dinner) and then the long drive back to our hotels. Part way back I finally felt I needed to go...but had to hold on as I wasn't alone :blush: so I waited....and waited...and FINALLY when we arrived at my hotel I was about to explode...I barely inside the lobby, and to the pool area when It started leaking out :o and as I walked it kept oooozing into the diaper I had been in all day...I finally got to my room...and let everything go....huge flood...and what hadn't forced it's way into my pants was finally let go. Gotta love the squirts! :P

I was really tired from a day of walking and being in the sun, so I turned on the TV and ended up falling asleep on the bed.

I woke up about midnight...decided to change, but then I also wanted to take a shower, so I stripped off the rather full, soggy diaper and my shirt, hopped into the shower and cleaned up..rolled the battered and abused diaper up and dropped it into the bag with the other 'victims' of my vacation activities :P

I tried to empty what was in it into the toilet, but it was pretty much stuck and not going anywhere, so I just rolled the thing up and tossed it :blush: I normally don't do that, as I clean out the majority of the contents first, but this was just to much of a sloppy mess to deal with and I wanted to go back to bed..

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite position is any position, especially ones that I haven't pooped in before. I pretty much let'er rip when I feel the urge. I don't run an hide (although, now I'm going to try that), I just pretend like I don't notice and continue about my business for as long as I can.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

Usually standing up, or sitting on the toilet gets me the best results. I tend to stay in it for a while, either when i soak it to full capacity or when it's getting close to whatever I have going that morning, and I need to get hosed off anyway.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I find a simple standing position to be the easiest method to go messy in my diapers but I also enjoy being on all fours, bent over, much like SnazzyNappies posted above. I've had a few moments where I was crawling to my bedroom an everything jus flooded out as I sucked on my pacifier, that was amazing and really made me feel little again. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Well, as I don't think that I'm in a category of AB or DL, I love to do everything!!

That's the really reason why I use diapers... for the poop and the naughty side of it.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Often standing but as a rule I poop myself when I need to whatever I am doing, I have a preferance for having pooped before my first nappy change shortly after breakfast.