LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered 24/7

I haven't had the chance to go 24/7, but I feel like I would only do it for a day or two. Otherwise it would just get in the way and get old. It wouldn't be special anymore if I did it for as long as you, Soft&Warm. That's just me.

For me it is just a way of life. I do need to wear something most of the time any way due to a condition that is giving me incontinence but I love the feeling of being in a nice thick pull up or diaper. It is so soothing to me.

• 2 weeks later...

have never been out of diapers at night. going on 57 years . had a some day accidents when younger but used cath and bag .but kept getting pain full infections . so went back into cloth diapers during day times too . been 25 years now. had its ups and down. the hardest to deal with is loneliness . babybilly

I have been having a lot of accidents lately and am trying to get my doctor to give me a script for better diapers. The ones they give me are not good enough. And I cant always afford to buy really good ones. Feeling a little sad about it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...