LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Woman wants to pay for surgery to make her paralized

balloon could possibly damage the muscles is what I was driving at, but why on earth would you actually try that lol? I was merely stating I had thought of the idea before. Who knows if it would work or what complications could come of it...

it's just a theory. You can't be taking this seriously I hope :huh:

balloon could possibly damage the muscles is what I was driving at, but why on earth would you actually try that lol? I was merely stating I had thought of the idea before. Who knows if it would work or what complications could come of it...

Your body is tougher than that. If you inflate it too tight, but not enough that it pops, you could wind up with necrotic tissue in your urethra from the pressure, though. Think pressure sore, but inside of you. The pain from that would be absolutely immense, I imagine, and you would have to endure the inflated balloon for quite some time without it popping in or moving. Good luck, and I advise IMMENSELY against even thinking about trying anything with a catheter. Just do it the normal way, there is no quick and fast route that doesn't have a huge potential for sepsis and death.

The surgery I seek is a transection of the sciatic and femoral nerves going to my left leg. This would cause paralysis and loss of sensation. I already have sensory loss in my left thigh from my existing spinal cord injury. It is always a delight to touch my left thigh and not be able to feel it. Thus I am very confident that an extension of the sensory loss will be wonderful.

This surgery would not affect my existing level of incontinence. The sensory loss from the SCI has made it such that I can not reliably tell if my bladder is or is not full, and I can also not easily initiate urination with signals from my brain. However I have a full reflex response, without any backing up into the kidneys. Consequently, if my bladder is full I can initiate urination by pressing on my abdomen. I have

• 1 year later...

Western medicine and Doctors take an oath to "Do no harm" with their skills, but many doctors or medical people have been known to do so anyways, no matter what, because of other driving forces (greed,anger, resentment, ego etc) so here in the states, she can't have the surgery because it goes against the Oath that Physicians and medical personal take to "do no harm" which includes allowing people to harm themselves...no matter for what reason.

She can have the surgery over seas, but the guy is asking $25,000 to cut a couple of nerves?? The price says something right there, that the "Doctor" isn't really interested, and asking a high price hoping it would be out of her range and there by stopping her from hurting herself :P

Dear Reddycunt. I am rather mystified as to why you did not read the reasonably accurate quote from square_duck to which you are ostensibly replying. There is even more detail about the issue in the very previous comment, #53 from Dill_Pickle quoting me.

All the information is right here! Why then would you go off on a tangent about back surgery, operating on the spine, etc, when that has nothing to do with the surgery in question here,

I had not read the entirety of the thread at that point, though I must say my point still stands, the surgery that was proposed in what I had quoted would probably be underquoting cost. As for your clarification, the cost cited makes perfect sense, and is about what I would expect that to cost. There is a difference to be noted about going on on a hypothetical tangent and making stuff up with no knowledge of that in which I speak. I am finishing a degree in psychology and I actively do academic medical research, so while I am not qualified to act as a medical professional, I have a fair breadth of knowledge on select medical topics. Having gone back and finished reading the thread, I greatly appreciate your clarifications. I simply wish to draw attention to the absurdness of idea that $25,000 for the surgery outlined in the post I quoted was too high. Maybe my intention was not clear enough, and for that I apologize.

• Like 1

Thank you Treecansworth. I apologise for being oversensitive. I have had too many people criticize my BIID on the basis irrelevant nonsense rather than anything connected with reality. I probably need to calm down a bit.

I do believe the cost of the surgery I seek would be far less if it were available in the USA. $25,000 exceeds the total cost of three