LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered at the Movies and Class

So, am I the only one who wears diapers to the movies and/or college classes? I mean, why not? You already pay a good amount of money to be there, so why be bothered by having to use the restroom? So does anybody else do this?

• Like 1

If I'm going to the movies by myself or with daddy, diapers are a must, especially the longer blockbusters that I don't want to miss a minute of just because I have to make an uhoh. Besides, it gives daddy something to do when we get home :3

• Like 1

Nice to see I'm not the only one! What do you people think is the best diaper for it? I usually do a tena slip maxi for the anything outside of home/the dorm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At the present time I have never worn to the movies or to school. But now that I have a lot more diapers in my collection I plan on wearing a lot more often, especially when I go out in public. I'm still nervous about it, and kind of scared, but I think that once I do it a few times I will be less scared about it. Since I am going to be commuting to classes this year, I plan on wearing almost everyday.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I never considered going to the movies in a diaper but... sounds good :D Of course I wouldn't dare to try it if I go with a friend/family member, I'd have to go alone and the film would have to end when it's dark or something. I live 5-10min walk from the cinema so that would be cool. Although, I still live with my family and a soaked diaper would be noticable when I got back I guess ;d Maybe the next time I'm alone for a few days I'd go :P (I never went to the movies alone though, I'd feel kind of awkward :P

I have gone to see films while wearing several times, it's almost mandatory with the costs :P Like others, I don't want to miss anything and I'm N*O*T paying mega $$$$$$ to use their %$#@! bathroom!:P

It's also been a long time since I took any classes also, since I graduated way back when :P But if I were to go back to school for another degree, I would more then likely wear to classes and (gag) lectures...UGh that makes my head hurt thinking back to those days...:glare:

For Movies, my diaper of choice is usually something that has a good capacity and I can wear for a long time, so I have gone wearing an Abena M-4 under my jeans :thumbsup: they hold a ton, good for at least 2 big floods, and are comfy and quiet ;). I usually get popcorn and a (large) soda which all makes for a wet diaper sometime during the showing :whistling::blush: but it's better then having to get up and use the stupid bathroom :screwy:

I'd just rather go in my pants :P Which makes the nmovie that much more fun! :D

I have gone to see films while wearing several times, it's almost mandatory with the costs :P Like others, I don't want to miss anything and I'm N*O*T paying mega $$$$$$ to use their %$#@! bathroom! :P

I go to the movies padded all the time! I dislike having to get up in the middle of the movie because it ruins the experiance for me and the other members of the audiance. Besides, the restrooms in many of the theaters I've been to are just flat out disgusting.

They charge you to use the bathroom :huh:

No they don't, but the charge you admission for the movie, and ream you for 'food'...you might as well be paying to use the bathroom as well if you have to :P, and I'm not paying for that. I'm paying to see the movie and not miss any of it because I have to pee, so your 'basically' paying to use the bathroom as well......according to my thinking anyways :P

• 3 weeks later...