LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What exactly is a diaper slave?

This is a term I have heard and I wonder what exactly is it. I have looked it up and didn't really get any results.

I'm not a diaper slave, so I could be wrong. That said, I think it's a slave in a M/s relationship that is kept in diapers and/or baby clothing (or would the latter be a "baby slave"?). I'm pretty sure there's more to it than that though.

There are quite a few stories that refer to Diaper Slaves. People who are kept in diapers - sometimes forced to wear them against their will - and used in a variety of ways as a slave. Few people here seem to like such stories. They are total fantasies - and for those with such fantasies they imagine themselves as either the slave or the master/mistress - and I can't imagine a sane person who would be anything but disgusted by a true, real-life case of diaper slavery. If you google "diaper slave" you'll find a few stories listed but you'll probably also find news stories about a few cases where parents have, for some sick reason, diapered and caged (or simply locked up) their children - in one case I believe teens.

Would I be my husband's diaper slave? He keeps me in diapers and i love it. I have always wanted to be kept in diapers and not allowed to quit or use the potty.

We are all diaper slaves! :P we are slaves to our diapers! can't do with out them :blush:

Kidding aside, from what I have read in Fetlife a "diaper slave' can be any of the above to an extreme, but knowing one such person (Jenniebear) it is something that is in a D/s relationship, where the slave willingly and eagerly submits to the dom in exchange for what ever other things that they work out. This, like most other things is done on an individual basis, so there isn't a 'one size fits all' definition, much like here in the AB/DL world...no 2 people are the same in their desires or lifestyles.

Thats basically 'my' understanding of it, it can be or is a lifestyle for some, and a part time thing for others. It's done mostly willingly, but I 'imagine' there are those who like the 'forced' possibilities as well. Again, it's all done (hopefully) with love and respect to the slave. If not...then it just creates trouble for the Dom, and word will get out and he / she will find it very difficult to find another 'slave' to 'abuse', and sadly there are those abusers out there who do that...and they are terrible predators :badmood:

square_duck, I think has it pretty well. Of course there's a difference between the fantasy, fictional diaper slave and the real life D/s relationship in which both participants are getting something positive out of the relationship. We know that there is true slavery in existence all around us. Some people are submissive enough (I guess maybe me included) that for some reason, they enjoy thinking about themselves as being true slaves kept in diapers. But fantasy only.

• 1 month later...

All submissive a are not always slaves. There is and can be a differentiation between the two. A diaper slave is a person envolved in a consentual power exchange relationship where they have limited/no rights. Either in everyday life, or just in the bedroom.

All of this sort of thing is fantasy, but the fantasy is very real for many individuals in the BDSM lifestyle. The level of what the slave is to do, or allowed to do is generally pre-negotiated and painfully communicated and maintained throughout the relationship.

My wife is my submissive, not my salve. As I want her to enjoy free will and I don't want to micromanage her life. For us this works, but for many the DS (dominate, submissive) relationship serves them no interest like a MS relationship does. (Master/slave)

I find it all beautiful and fun because it allows individuals to deepen the trust and increase the communication in their relationship. Granted, it not for everyone but it doesn't just have to be in fantasy. It is ok and I suggest encouraging you're ability to live out those fantasies. You only have one chance at life to try these things! Go for it!!!!