LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sometimes I wish I was just incontinent

Hey all, just joined today to the forum (I introduced myself in the introduction section)

I consider myself to be an AB. The problem is - no one knows.

Not my friends, not my family, and especially not my wife.

My greatest fantasy is to be free to use my diapers without fear or shame.

I feel such a joy when I wet my diaper (and sometimes even mess).

But reality prevent me to be what I wants to be.

You see, I love my wife and I'm afraid to bring the subject because

I know she'll never understand.

That's why sometimes I just wish to be incontinent - then I won't have

To fell shame or guilt about my fantasy.

Does any of you ever had this feelings?

Guest DiaperGirlCali

Well I don't have those feelings. I am the flip side of the coin from you. I became incontinent due to an injury when I was 17. I love my AB side, and I do love diapers to an extent. But I do not get an enjoyment from using them, Even when I am Gracie (My AB alter-ego) I don't get pleasure from it. Perhaps it is because diapers were a fixed part of my life before I even knew of this community, and I did not have the life long desires of many here.

Sometimes I feel that way because of AB/DLs attitude on fetlife about parents wearing diapers around their kids , incontinence is the only exception to wear around their kids. So if I were incontinent, then there wouldn't be a beef about it. Even some vanillas have an attitude about people wearing diapers around their kids unless they're incontinent.

Guest DiaperGirlCali

Sometimes I feel that way because of AB/DLs attitude on fetlife about parents wearing diapers around their kids , incontinence is the only exception to wear around their kids. So if I were incontinent, then there wouldn't be a beef about it. Even some vanillas have an attitude about people wearing diapers around their kids unless they're incontinent.

Guest DiaperGirlCali
You have to go at it from the point of 'I'm scared to death here, darling, but I need to tell you something about me, and I don't know how you're going to react.

I'm a diaper lover personally and I'm sorry to say that I don't have any real advice when it comes to the mate (lover, spouse, etc.) since I never had one myself.

Heavywetter, Like my signature says... be careful of what you wish for you just might get it. I've loved wearing diapers for as long as I can remember and wished for them so many times. I got my wish in the form of urge incontinence, which sucks, but as least I like wearing them still.

• 2 years later...

Becoming a DL was my "happy ending" after being Incontinent for 20+ years, I started to look for ways to make it less a chore and a burden, I'm still Incontinent and it still sucks but my outlook has changed.

As has been said getting a therapist to work through and on these issues can be done, and certainly renting a low cost hotel room every now and then can be done even cheaper until that becomes known and the results to your family life are shall we say less than optimal, your best bet well this is a fantasy and "optional" is to take the time to acknowledge and accept it and integrate it into your life as a positive thing rather than a negative consequences of having it enter your life because your secret self and your public self will eventually collide and cause you misery, you are in what I consider the prodromal phase were you still have the ability to accept, explain and intergrate this into your life , as has been said it is not a crime in any way or anything people are going to recoil and find sick or deviant if it is gently addressed in positive way with your loved ones, the trick is to get your personal "house in order" with a therapist who can help you explore why and how you feel the way you do, and help you accept it ( your self acceptance needs to be in place BEFORE revealing it to your family or friends) this is needed in order for anyone else to accept it for what it is, some guys dream of Ferrari and Porsche's in the garage, Women read harlequin romances and dream of being in bed with Fabio , you will settle for a little diaper time ,nothing wrong with that as long as it's handled that way rather than being a bombshell dropped in your life. Yes being Incontinent is a nice easy clinical solution, it answers "every question" and "demands respect" or any competent Attorney will get the respect out of their wallets. In reality just accepting yourself and introducing and integrating your fantasy side with your family life is a lot easier ( it seems daughnting and huge until you realize it's feelings and emotions, we all have them yet adults try and deny them and claim they are vanilla when most people are spumoni (van,choc,straw) when it comes right down to it addressing your feelings and then sharing them with your loved ones and creating a supportive accepting environment, is child's play compared with life in the closet, keeping a secret and trying to live a double life turns into a rocky road all because we won't accept ourselves or give anyone else the knowledge and ability to accept us as we are. We are all imperfect we all have failed hopes and impossible dreams, You accepting You could lead to a happy life and a happy wife, your sharing may bring out your wife's desire to be spanked by the postman ( who happens to have a diaper on behind his mailbag )trust me your wife has thoughts and feelings of her own that she may be interested in exploring and having her needs realized and accepted she just hasn't spoken of them with you yet, so opening a dialog on the subject could bring both more happiness and closer than ever. Like Forrest Gumps mom said life Is like a box of chocolates fruits nuts flakes and some cremes you never know what you're gonna get, having a diaper desire isn't strange or unusual when you think about it, like I'm fond of saying the young and the old usually need them, the people that wear them in between are just adopting that need earlier, treat it like a unique gift rather than a unique curse and so will everyone else .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk