LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Obesity and Incontinence

You teased someone for their mother being fat? Oh boy, looks like you got karma. I hope you can lose the weight and keep at your willpower of spitting out food when you taste it.

We all did bad and stupid things when we were younger and didn't know better. And "all" includes you too SG <_< I'd bet as a teen you talked with your friends about some guys being geeky-looking or ugly or stupid as a way of putting them down :o Everyone does this kind of thing- I did stupid stiff like this too :rolleyes:

Southern California has its drawbacks, specifically the cops are anything but nice. And what TSA did does is nothing to ensure security...it is pure theater. I would keep an eye out for a hotel room with a better bathroom...see if they have one which is wheel chair accessible...the manager is not on the up and up if he says he doesnt have one, and using the bathroom a bit more normally is better all around. Ask the poor maid, she will know or find out.

Now, be nice to your maid...get you some gallon ziplocs, and put your used diapers in them, and toss in a dollop of drugstore hydrogen peroxide to control the odor...and tip nicely, too.

I was surprised at how much I discovered I liked LA several years ago, enough to go back a number of times (but not since 2002, but I'm going there on vacation in a couple weeks).

Frank

For getting through airport security theater, see about getting a way to attach your suspenders with no metal -- like buttons! You could have that alteration done to a pair before your return flight....or you could make something up yourself.

Just a thought! Any luck on a wheelchair accessible room?

Frank, keep up the good work. Are you feeling any better? Keep at it. If you slip and lose ground, learn from it, have a plan for the next time.

It sounds like you have a good woman that will support you on this journey.

Wow! Just read this whole thread. More power to ya Frankie boy! You can do it if you so desire. I fully advocate abit of play acting to get yourself a wheelchair aaccessible room. When they start giving you a hard time, ask Dee if she's still got that lawyer's card that specialized in the ADA cases, and watch as a room miraculously becomes available. Swimming is perhaps better even than walking, as every bit of your body is being worked. Are you swimming just for fun, or are you pushing? Keep at it guy! Your getting it done!