LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Obesity and Incontinence

Drop some weight. You will feel a lot better. I was almost 300 lbs at one point. It caused me back problems that im stuck with the rest of my life. Incontinence is one of them because of pinched nerves. At least the back pain is 90% better now. If i was incont just because of being over weight i sure would drop the lbs asap. Ps stay away from the

Yes it takes time to loose weight.But its worth it in the long run for over all health. I lost mine over A 2 Year time frame. I can imagine how tempting it must be being a pastry chef. I know how it was when i worked for domino's. I was always stuffing my face with pizza.

Im sorry but all i hear are excuses about why you you cant lose weight. You need to sit down and make a list of the things you do that make you gain weight and figure out a way to elevate those actions. Also if you do not have the self control to do the job you are doing (and let's be honest here it is a factor of self control if you can't figure out how to taste food without eating 18 of something) then for your health and your future you need to look at a different career.

Frank, I know my own struggles with weight are from my difficulty staying hungry. Once my stomach is past rumbling and the slight pain, churning, and indigestion kick in I'm going to eat something. However, I have found that fasting for 24 hours (still drink plenty of water though) helps me curb that problem for weeks or even months later. It's not easy but have you tried it?

Well... a lot of food for thought (pun intended, of course) after leaking in public at the barbecue party on Saturday and having had my 3 month regular check-up with my doctor this morning and finding out that while all the medical test results are fine with no changes, there is new weight gain.

Hi Frank,

If you truly enjoy your job, then stay with it! Really, all you need to do is change one small aspect of your behavior. This may sound weird, but I'm not trying to trivialize your condition in any way. I have a friend who is a wine maker, and he is constantly sampling the products. He swishes it in his mouth, then spits it out. He has stayed trim, fit and is not becoming an alcoholic. Is there a way that you could adapt that practice to what you do?

I agree stay with the job if you really like it. Cut back on the sampling. Spitting out is great idea. Just do it discretely cause your in the food industry. Join a fitness forum and post pics of yourself. Folks there will help keep you accountable for your progress or lack of. Cud-dos to you for shooting some hoops. Im member of bodybuilding.com and the advice and support there is great.