325 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Orientaion?

• Straight
    • Gay / Lesbian
    • Bi-Sexual
    • Pansexual (come one, come all)
    • Asexual (Can't we just cuddle?)
    • Other (Describe)
  2. 2. How often do you engage in sex with another?

• Daily
    • Weekly
    • Monthly
    • Happy Aniversary!
    • Almost never
    • Never
    • Other
    • Few times a week
  3. 3. How often do you pleasure yourself?

• Several times a day
    • Daily
    • A few times a week
    • Every week or so
    • Has it been a month already?
    • Happy Birthday to ME!
    • Only when my body really demands it
    • Never

I'm currently training for the Fap-a-thon, so right now I'm not having sex, I am however fapping at least 4 times a day,......and that right there is tmi :P

• Like 1

BTW... does anyone else find it a little irritating / weird that this forum is still called "[DD] Survey 2012" even though were more than 7/12th of the way into 2013 now :P

BTW... does anyone else find it a little irritating / weird that this forum is still called "[DD] Survey 2012" even though were more than 7/12th of the way into 2013 now :P

Florinda]: Do you know he only makes love to me 12 times a year?

Don Diego: Well, once a month is not so bad...

Florinda: No, he makes love to me 12 times in one night and then - zip! Nothing!

well hmmm..... Okay with my last ex, we only had sex maybe 3 times in 2 months. But on the other hand, I have had girlfriends where sex was nearly a daily thing (and no, it was never boring)for almost 2 years. So for me it varies from girlfriend to girlfriend. Sometimes, I want them constantly and they me, but sometimes the desire just really isn't there.

Most nights my wife feels me, (she says, to see if I've wet), and if I have a nocturnal errection she swiftly seeks penetration.

Why am I always in the "other" categories? :( Being different isn't an easy life so I'll go at the questions backwards to maintain my oddness :P My physical needs come and go. It may be months or a few times a day that I need some relief and there's

• 3 weeks later...

I'm very curious about the variations in sex drives within the ABDL community.

I'm a very sexual person, but I don't have sex every single day. This might seem strange but I like to let it build for a more orgasmic experience when I do have sex. So I end up having sex with the hubby once or twice a week. Once in a while I'll hold out for a few weeks. Yea I get really horny but I can hold off if I want to, mostly, and certainly to a point.

I'm other in Orientation, more like have no clue in hell. Virgin and have barely masturbated. I don't have much interest in sex in general but enough interest to not be asexual. I haven't really had any sexual experiences.

I was a virgin until I was 26, but wow did I have lots of solo time before that :huh:

No interest I guess? Low libido? I dunno. Only solo time I've had is when I was in diapers and those barely break double digits.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...