LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what I Am up to here

GirloTalk. To and LGI (Little Girl International) was the world's largest LG group in the world. They had twice-annual LG camps in both the UK and US (Rainbow Resort, East Stroud PA). This group founded the basic LG culture. It was based on the GirlTalk website of "Debbie Sanderson" (UK), Little Karen Marie"'s Playground, "Liesl Siobhan"'s site,the Ballet site of "Spinner Grace"(US), "Taffy's Tea Trolly by "Taffy Cheerful", "Krystina's" (UK) Girltalk. To Forum and "Li'l Vickie's World" by "Victoriah Nichole Lyttle" (US) which included "Knuffles: the Magazine). I discovered them in 2000, and began writing for Knuffles on a regular basis in about 2005 until it ended in about 2009

Well, Debbie had to rename her site, and some other things happened and the whole thing disintegrated in about late 2009.

I have been trying to bring here the elements of the LG culture we had. "Other Little Girl Places" are what is left, or what I could find, of this once great LG Empire. Also the Fairy Dolls and tiara fancy. More than that, we were about doing LG things in our lives. The "Games for Girls" is an emulation of Knuffles' "Places of Interest for Little Girls". Much of RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME "Fairyland" was part of GirlTalk. To and was well-received because my concept of "Fairy" being from the 1950's presented them not as supernatural and more as persons with an advanced kind of knowledge, moral dilemmas and that sort of thing. It was "Spinner Grace" who sparked the interest in them, because they "rejected the evil that was put in them by their creatress "[a 'sorceress'] who fell from the sky although some believe that she fell through the Ages" 10,000 years ago, and whose return is greatly feared

We had a thriving, well-developed and very rich LG culture the seeds of which I would love to plant here

Much of what I learned about TG, especially differentiating between Transgendered and Transexual I got as a member of TGGuide, the long-time leading TG site that I was in from 1999 until it ended in about 2006 or 7 in a dispute between two of the members. They, too, took to the tiara fancy and Fairies

In both places, my idea of Fairy replace the "little bug people" somewhat mawkish notion with genuine persons you could actually care about. While powerful, they were not "super" and are therefore credible. They came to be the symbol of power and strenth in a feminine mode

RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME also had a strong following and was well received over the years as well

http://sandralyn.net/years.html

tells the story

In conjunction with GirlTalk. To and TGGuide, I had two G-rated sites at Bravenet. Tiara World and and LG site

I think the elements of the older LG culture would make a wonderful framework upon which to build a very rubust LG culture of our own

That is what I am trying to do. If you notice, much of what I do here revolves around doing and having LG things

Archived