LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wet Bags Large Enough For Cloth Adult Diapers?

As I've said on other occasions, I prefer cloth diapers, and am looking to phase out disposables eventually. That would mean, of course, that I'd need a wet bag. However, the ones I see online seem big enough for baby diapers, but not those my size (I wear an extra-large). Are there wet bags available

If you are looking for re-usable bags, you should look for plastic blanket/bedspread bags. You may need a few of them and make sure they are of good quality material, this kind of thing can get heavy. Be prepared to clean the insides of the bags

I ordered a couple of diapers from snap-EZ (http://www.snap-ez.com/Shopping.html#Bags) a couple of years ago and they came with a wet bag, which I thought was interesting at first. It's a BRIGHT yellow :blush: and has a draw string, and seems to work well, the few times I have used it. It's made of PUL materials so should last a good amount of time and be able to endure many washings if / when needed. It might be a different design from what is now available, you have to check the site for what they have. you might even be able to order something to your custom specs...it never hurts to ask.