LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Love The Look He Gets On His Face.

When I have him lay on the changing I alway hold up the plastic pant I am about to put on him. The way he just looks at them is so cute. I always unfold fold them with a snap. Plus I also pull them up very slow. Most times when Iam doing that he always gets a hard on. I love the smile on his face when I am pulling them up. I over his diaper. It has been almost a year since I started diapering him I wish I would have knew when we first started being together.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Same here. I opened up about my diapers fairly early on in my relationship. I tried being too serious and when I told her she actually laughed (from relief). Somehow we kept it together and OH, do I have fun.

• 4 weeks later...

My Mommy (SO) likes to tease me while pulling up my plastic panties. She will stop right before she gets to my diaper. Drives me crazy! Since she keeps me mostly in cloth diapers, I get this treatment at least once a day. Today she put some large ones on me first, then pulled on some small ones over those. I'm loving it! We met at a party 10 years ago. I had diapers on under my jeans. She saw my diaper bulge and asked me if I was wearing. Sheepishly I said yes. She asked if she could see them, so we went back to her place and I showed them to her. We've been together ever since. She won't wear one, but she loves keeping me in them and showing me off to her friends. It is a lot of fun!

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

This 18 June will be the 11th anniversary of my loving husband Don's prostate surgery. The good news is that since then all of his test have been negative for cancer.

The funny thing is that when i met and fell so deeply in with Don in May 1991, he became my "Daddy Don" and I was diapered "Baby Angel". Although Don is 32 years my senior, then his bladder control was excellent. I was incontinent and played AB to cope.

Then in 1996 Don took over supervision of the night shift at a major business. He had to sleep while the sun was shining and doing so was at first very difficult for Don. We tried everything, even installing black-out drapes in the master bedroom. In talking to his doctor Don mentioned that he kept waking up every couple of hours to use the toilet. His doctor said she had read a case study about night-shift workers wearing diapers when day sleeping.

For me we had stacks of gauze diapers and an adult changing table Don had built for me but longer than I need. So I put him on my changing table and diapered Don back in 1996. He had diapered me a million times by then, but never tried self-diapering. He seemed slightly embarrassed when I diapered him the first couple of times. He would not get home until 4:30 AM and I leve for my law office about 5 AM.

When we had first met Don had told me when he was 8 he made friends with Joel, a boy new to his class. The first time he played at Joel's home Don was shocked that as soon as they arrived from school a block away Joel's housekeeper diapered him; Joel was a bedwetter. When Joel played at Don's home he did not wear or need day diapers. At the time Don's first sister was less than a year old and of course diapered. The year was 1940. After a month or so, one Saturday Joel asked the baby sisters nurse to diaper him. They had PlayTex latex pants for the baby but none large enough to fit Joel. Don's mother told the nurse to go ahead and diaper Joel without rubber pants, which he wore at home. Then Don's mom phoned Joel's mom to talk about the situation. The upshot was within a half-hour the housekeeper brought a half-dozen PlayTex pants to be kept at Don's home for Joel's use.

Don told me the next Monday afternoon, when they arrived to play at Joel's house, his mother was home. After the housekeeper diapered Joel, his mom sweetly asked Don if he would be more comfortable playing in a diaper. When Don could not say "NO" Joel's mom diapered him and it turned out Joel's PlayTex pants also fit Don who was a couple of inches taller and several pounds heavier. Don had blushed the first time he told me about that. He described Joel's mother as being stunning, taller than average and having flaming long red hair. She was in charge of advertising Chanel #5 perfume and other Chanel products. The next evening when Joel's mother got home from work both Joel and Don had been diapered by the housekeeper, who reported both boys had misbehaved. Joel immediately had his diaper removed and his bare bottom soundly spanked by hand by his mother.

Next, according to Don, after Joel was re-diapered and put in a corner still crying, his mother turned and told Don, "You also deserved a spanking!"

Don told me he replied, "But I've never been spanked!"

Joel's mom responded, "Then right now is the best time to start. I'm going to spank you until you cry like Joel!"

Don admits he cried his eyes out. He was scheduled to sleep over and was diapered for bed for the first time he could remember. During the night Don wet his diaper.

Well, in 1996 when Don was almost 64 he was shy about being diapered for bed. I could not hang around our home long enough to be sure Don was asleep in his diaper. I already had a friend named Karen who is taller than average, stunning, with red hair and who had been a professional disciplinarian in the adult spanking scene for several years. Karen agreed to get up early to become Don's strict babysitter until he could be relied on to put on his own bed diapers and remain diapered until it was time for him to get up to go to work. A few times Karen had to spank Don to ensure his cooperation.

What I remember was that after a week of being diapered by Karen, when it was my turn on Saturday Don was all smiles.When I told him to get onto the changing table, Don refused. I got out the Mason Pearson hairbrush I had bought for Karen's use and sat in a chair. I did not have to tell Don what to do. Just as I would stand next to Don to have my diaper removed prior to a spanking Don stood next to me in his undies. I removed those, spanked him for the first time and eventually diapered him without any resistance. He just had a beatific smile. Saturday night we went through the same routine as I had to spank him before diapering him.

By the time of Don's prostate surgery he no longer supervised a night shift and was not diapered for bed. Subsequent to the surgery Don returned to bed diapers most of the time. Since 2007 his bladder and bowel control has gotten worse. For a couple of years Don had been diapered 24/7 like me, except he generally wears gauze diapers day as well as night. He diapers me most nights and I diaper him as often as I can. He still gives me his beatific smile while I diaper him.

• 1 month later...

Is Karen still a practicing disciplinarian 22 years later?  I'd be surprised if she still were.  I'm always looking for a good "life coach," "behaviorist" or "disciplinarian" that includes spanking among her tools to help clients.  Do you know of anyone who is currently doing this and seeking clients?