LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shiny New Toy (Site Design)

Create a browser bookmark for "http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/" [press CTRL+D] (or just type it - its only 6 more characters added to 'dailydiapers.com')

If for reasons of priacy, you do not want it showing up in your browser, save the link. I keep mine on a separate SD card for such business. If you have FireFox, you can get deskCut at the Add-on page and save the link to a folder then move it to the card. this is what Idid

I'll agree with what others have said about the links.

And yes, I know I can just create a bookmark. Personally, I just type the url in (adding /board isn't that hard...).

I am troubled by the fact that there are cartoon depictions of children/young adults on the front page of a fetish site. At the very best their age is ambiguous. For a site that has made a point to ban anyone under the age of 18 (a decision I completely agree with), I am confused as to why you have chosen this for the front page.

• Like 1

I am troubled by the fact that there are cartoon depictions of children/young adults on the front page of a fetish site. At the very best their age is ambiguous. For a site that has made a point to ban anyone under the age of 18 (a decision I completely agree with), I am confused as to why you have chosen this for the front page.

just throuw a little gray in the hair or put speech bubbles in with things like "I remember the blizzard of '78" or "I voted for Reagan" or "Smokin' rockets!"

That means that you could stand to read them again :)

• 3 weeks later...

I really like the new theme, but I do have ONE request....you guys should add a sorting option in the 'MegaPics' so we can view them based off of their rating, or how old or new the photo is, etc.

I realize it's taken me awhile to write this, but I just wanted to say that I'm quite fond of the new site design. I really like the aesthetics of this one much more then the old one, the last design seemed somewhat boring to me. The new design is pretty much everything I wanted and then some, the colors and design really feel like they belong on an AB/DL site, and I only wish we had an updated forum skin to go with the new site design.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Is it me or did "Today's Birthdays" go away on the main forum page?

How do I fix it?

It's very attractive but when someone walks by as I'm on the site, they see the balloons and wonder what I'm into. (someone like my wife who's unaware). Wish I could somehow hide the balloons. I have another problem with logging in but not sure who to contact in that regard. Thanks for your great work!

Thikntite.