LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shiny New Toy (Site Design)

No dollies?

Now are we going to see anything substantial? Things we can DO thingw with in addition to pretty picture. It would be nice if I could embed muisic in my About Me. That would be "hitting for the cycle": links, images, vids and music. Or fix it so that when I create a link image, it goes to the page to which I want to link instead of just puttin the image in my image viewer

I do find it a bit annoying to have to go through several layers of rules and agreements to get from the DailyDi page to the forum or video page.

• Like 1

No. No it would not be nice. I expect that for most that would be immensely annoying.

I am not telepathic, so I could not speak anyone else or "most". It would be another way to personalize, after all, it is "About Me". Those who donot wantt need not use it. I find overly large sigs that take up 3/4 of a screen annoying. Isn't the whole spirit of "alt lifestyle" "diffrent strokes for different folks"?

I do find it a bit annoying to have to go through several layers of rules and agreements to get from the DailyDi page to the forum or video page.

For once I like the updates :) Respell 'feces' on the general rules page and all my beefs disappear. To those who (like me) normally log into a specific area of the site, just bookmark that area's main page.

... and the moral of the story is ... don't draft rules when drunk.

Sorry :blush:

Fixed... I think - reload the page ;)

I had a problem finding out how to get to the login. Other than that, it looks nice--good work. Can the login link be moved to the home page?