LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trans* And Incontinence

All of the post-op recovery stories I have read and heard mention the use of diapers to manage the bleeding and discharge from bottom surgery. Only a couple said it wasn't that bad wearing diapers then, while others hated that part :huh: Oh well, to each their own B)

• Like 1

"All of the post-op recovery stories I have read and heard mention the use of diapers to manage the bleeding and discharge from bottom surgery. Only a couple said it wasn't that bad wearing diapers then, while others hated that part :huh: Oh well, to each their own"

There is no problem wearing diapers afer the healing process has ended. Besides myself there are several post OPs wearing diapers, just for fun and because they need to.

This information is out there and available, however most who are headed for GRS focus in the appealing subjects and gloss over the unpleasant ones if they find them :whistling: Much the same goes with any Trans-specific surgeries. I know one who had a brow reduction, then years later was in a car wreck. She was in a coma for days as the impact to her forehead no longer had enough cushioning for the brain behind the reshaped bone :( Anyone else would have hardly even gotten a headache from the crash :rolleyes: I know another who has had ribs removed to better shape her upper torso. If she ever takes a hit in the center sternum where the ribs are missing a punctured lung is almost a certainty now :o

Nothing but a fallacious scare tactic. This result is very rare.

SRS was just one of the risk factors. I have spinal problems, ADHD, history of childtime bedwetting, overweight, cyclic HRT with i.m. injections.

Guest Baby Rina

SRS was just one of the risk factors. I have spinal problems, ADHD, history of childtime bedwetting, overweight, cyclic HRT with i.m. injections.

So, you are saying you have a large collection of risks and are then claiming that the SRS is the reason behind it all?

Guest Baby Rina

But SRS was the last intake to make the dam burst.

So if I throw a washing machine, a dryer, an oven and refrigerator in the back of a truck. Pile on 3 beds, a chest of drawers loaded with clothes, and a couch and then top it all off with my jacket... and then the frame bends ... its the jackets fault?

• Like 1
Guest Baby Rina

Risk factors are not linear.

Mayhaps not, but you can't foist the blame on to a single one of them when you have an arms length of them yet that is exactly what you were trying to do. Spinal problems and a history of wetting could in and of itself cause your problem whether you had the SRS or not. The same in my truck analogy the weight of the other things would damage it once it got under way with or without the jacket. You attempted to scare people concerning the issues from SRS while, possible are remote, by at first hiding the other issues that could have contributed to your problem.

So if I throw a washing machine, a dryer, an oven and refrigerator in the back of a truck. Pile on 3 beds, a chest of drawers loaded with clothes, and a couch and then top it all off with my jacket... and then the frame bends ... its the jackets fault?

• 1 month later...

why does this entire post make me very unsure about getting the SRS now, and maybe even the possible hormones? maybe im just being over paranoid? oh well... I'll just move onto the next topic. Oh and i agree with betty that you need to think of all the risks before going ahead with a life altering surgery which is why im taking my time to think about wether i truly need the srs or if i would be happy with being a girl and having a larger than normal clit.

It was once believed that SRS was absolutely necessary for anyone transitioning genders. This has been disproven so well that it is now considered optional in treatment plans. It is a highly personal decision and not everyone needs it. I know that quite a number of the more well-known TS's in the USA have not had SRS- some because they didn't want it, some because it was not medically feasible due to other health issues. And in many of the more metropolitan areas, you will find TG's living openly without SRS. If you have to pay for it yourself, the cheapest MTF surgeries that are considered to be good go for at least $10K US and the best cost 2-3 times that much. Sadly, FTM's have a much worse time with this paying a whole lot more for a whole lot less with unrealistic results :(

why does this entire post make me very unsure about getting the SRS now, and maybe even the possible hormones? maybe im just being over paranoid? oh well... I'll just move onto the next topic. Oh and i agree with betty that you need to think of all the risks before going ahead with a life altering surgery which is why im taking my time to think about wether i truly need the srs or if i would be happy with being a girl and having a larger than normal clit.

If these posts make you unsure about surgury you're probably not a good candidate anyway. Please understand that I'm not trying to be mean or pidgeon hole you. Not everyone is a good candidate for surgury and there is nothing wrong with living full time without surgury. What's wrong is thinking you need to have surgury to prove something to everyone else in society. I've seen people in our community look down on those who haven't had surgury as something less than real which is a travesty.

Trans is about who you are, not so much what your body parts are (though having a matching body can make it a lot easier for many ;) ) I can live either way and with or without my current genitalia. Not everyone is like this- everyone's needs are different as is their ability to have those needs met. If someone gave me a coupon for free SRS right now I'd do it in a heartbeat, but the near future would still see me living life as a male for other reasons.

• 2 weeks later...

Sascha, if it happens it will be done for me- not for alyone else. And I am qualified for it (documents and what will pass for 2 years RLT) :) You are in error sayijng that it will destroy relations or is unusable for normal sex- I have many friends in relationships and have even spoken with their beaus about this :blush: One of the most-wanted heterosexual prostitutes in a city well-known for that was a TS, and by all accounts one of the best at her 'business' :whistling: Most of her guys had no clue about her past. There are limits to a neo-vagina, it requires special 'maintainence', and damage is easier and far more dangerous but it is usable for sex and some say better than usual for reasons I won't go into here ;) It may not be what some partners want you to have, but the opposite is true for other partners. In the end it is simply an option if you want it B)