LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poopie Diapers

I poop in my diapers at least twice a day. i get changed when the smell really starts to get bad. MY GF soon to be wife. like to change me sometimes. Im more a DL then a AB but been really loving it when she changes me and calls me her little big baby.

I never liked enemas. i had one once at the doc. office because i was bound up for a week. my doc gave it to me. i didnt like it one bit. when it started to put a little pain in my belly i told her to stop . she said i have to take the whole thing. it hurt so bad. that when i did poop. that part felt so good. that i told my doc. ill never tell her i havent gona #2 again. since then every time i go to the office she asks me if been bound up. i tell her she nope. lol

but yes i very much so like to poop in my diapers and change them after awhile of sitting in them.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it seems weird, but I love enemas and pooping in my diaper. I hate the clean up as anyone does, but I love it. If anyone ever gave me an enema, I'd love it. I don't think my current girlfriend would like that part, but who knows. I have given myself the fleet enemas, but not the other ones. I want to try those. But changing sucks, I hope to have a loving mommy to do that too me one day

I was wondering if any of ou people like to give your self enemas and mess you self. if so i would love to talk to you. I like to poop my diaper and fall alseep ina poopie diaper. then in the morning i change my diaper.

I like the feeling of pooping my diaper and I have done the enema thing, I didn't like mess my diapers becuase of the cleanup, I saw the other thread on using bananas up the butt as simulator of pooping, it works very well, sounds really gross but and thought I never would, till curiosity got the better of me

No enimas for me thanks. That orifice is EXIT ONLY on me!

you should try it, I thought that for a while until curiosity got the better of me, playing with that area can be a good bit of fun

i've never had an enema and people make it seem like a grim experience but until i've tried something i couldn't say yes or no
you could try the banana method for no smell, an enema can be bad if done wrong, make sure the water is warm 95-100 degrees, it sounds warm but remember your insides are that warm so if you put cold water in you will get LOTS of cramping, first time I did it wrong (was actually doing it becuase of constipation that laxatives weren't solving), since then it has been more tolerable, I wouldn't say the enema is fun per say, but it does clean you out

I messed myself once, and I did not enjoy the smell or the cleanup. I'm still in the curious, checking-it-out stage of my AB/DL experience, but regardless of how far I go with it, I don't think that's gonna be something I do often, if at all. Too bad, because the thought of doing it actually excited me a bit so it was quite a let down when I did it and didn't enjoy it at all.
try the banana method, sounds gross but it is much better on the cleanup and smell side

I know it seems weird, but I love enemas and pooping in my diaper. I hate the clean up as anyone does, but I love it. If anyone ever gave me an enema, I'd love it. I don't think my current girlfriend would like that part, but who knows. I have given myself the fleet enemas, but not the other ones. I want to try those. But changing sucks, I hope to have a loving mommy to do that too me one day
get the water based enemas, they are the real enemas and are much gentler then chemical ones
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if any of ou people like to give your self enemas and mess you self. if so i would love to talk to you. I like to poop my diaper and fall alseep ina poopie diaper. then in the morning i change my diaper.

To be totally honest. The thought of messing my diaper...Well let's just say I would have rather of used the toilet.

That was till I met my Mommy. She would diaper me before bed and I'd be in that same diaper,till she came home for lunch (Babys aren't allowed to take their diapers off... Mommys rule!). Most of the time she would come home to a messy baby. After messing myself the first time. I found out it wasn't so bad and it made me feel really babyish.

I really do not like pooping in my diaper but every now and then I find myself doing it. Maybe once a month. I go to do it knowing that its going to be a hassle to clean up after. I guess it something that is deeply rooted in my mind when it comes to my AB mentality.

If I'm in a diaper, I do it without thinking. I don't know why, really. I don't know if it's all in my mind or what, but many times I don't feel a urge to poop, I just start pooping.

• 2 weeks later...

Although I don't always poop in my nappy - I do tend to think that any nappy without poop is wasted! I used to use enemas and suppositories a lot.

A few years ago I went to a nanny in London - she used to advertise in Forum - who have me a large enema and sat me on the potty. I only did a little poop on the potty cos I wanted to save some for my nappy. She did tell me that there'd be a mess, but I was really keen to have a dirty nappy so I didn't listen.

She nappied me and dressed me as a baby girl. I held it for a while - but when I went it was a real explosion!

The poop leaked out of my Tena nappy and plastic pants and into my think white tights. I was covered in poop.

Nanny still cleaned me up though! She was a great nanny - not sure whether she is still working, though

I like just pooping when I feel the need to. Sometimes after, I wish that I could poop more, but I don't want to use any laxatives or enemas (yet) to force myself to poop. My experiences with laxatives and enemas weren't too pleasant in the past. My butt was sooooo sore, and the stuff I had to drink tasted soooo bad. But, yes, if I feel the urge to poop, I poop. It does feel good, and I kinda feel like I'm being bad or naughty, and I get some since of pleasure like I'm getting away with doing something bad. Chalk it up to my abusive childhood, but doing something that's harmless and getting away with it feels good. I don't get an erection or anything. There's nothing sexual tied to it. It just feels good. And, to sit in it and continue whatever I was doing, I feel like a deviant, but nobody's there to catch me. ...until someone walks through the door and I make a bee line to the bathroom to clean up, and normally if someone's home, I don't put on a new diaper.

• 4 weeks later...

I guess I'm really in the minority for this topic. I have tried pooping once, and wasn't too keen on the feeling, and really couldn't stand the smell. I changed shortly after.

Today I was wearing, and had to go all morning... and I was pretty happy to see my diaper leak. After that I quickly took it off and made a beeline for the toilet.

• 1 month later...

I mess sometimes but the mess is to much for me sometimes of course If i was in a good relationship with a babysitter or mommy that had me do it i would but then it would also not involve me cleaning up.

• 3 months later...

i dont mind the feeling of poop, its the smell that gets to me some times.

the clean up yea it sucks, but a pro like my GF/mommy, since she is a nurse at a nursing home she cleans up messy stuff all the time. and she can do it kinda fast i say.

this one time we was out at the mall or something i forget, but i had to poop to bad, she said go in the diaper dont worrie, i dont really like doing it in public as its hard to find places to clean up and get into a fresh diaper, but i did and boy it felt good, we walked around for a little bit and the feeling of my poop in my diaper and as i walked i could feel it moving all over my butt. and of couse i had a very wet diaper also. so it was bulged.

she took me to the service counter and asked the lady were should attend a place to change an adult, the lady looked at me. my GF said he has a medical problem and need to wear protective undergarments. the lady took us to a restroom thats for workers and said just lock the door.

and my GF helped me clean up. and off to shopping again we went.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I'm in a diaper, I do it without thinking. I don't know why, really. I don't know if it's all in my mind or what, but many times I don't feel a urge to poop, I just start pooping.

I mess in my diaper all the time my girlfriend changes all my diapers just like u would a baby..

• 3 weeks later...

i realy like messing a nappy and i like the feel of a messy nappy the only thing that puts me off is the bad smell, it is so hard not to inflict it on others since i share my flat with a normal...

haveing said that i wil not use laxatives (evil pills from ignorant quacks ,no offence to square duck) but i do make sure i have plenty of fibre in my diet and i would be willing to give enemas a try if i could guarantee not pissing off my flat mate.

• 5 weeks later...

i tried pooping my diaper this morning for the first time, and I can't say that I liked it very much, it took a while to clean myself up.

i really love to poop my diapers.especially if i am away from home and can't get myself changed for awhile.it's that full feeling in my pants and the squishy feeling when i sit in it.

just a question though ? is there any product out there that can take away the poo smell ? sometimes i like to wear the diaper longer but i don't want to completely reek of it. :)

i really love to poop my diapers.especially if i am away from home and can't get myself changed for awhile.it's that full feeling in my pants and the squishy feeling when i sit in it.

just a question though ? is there any product out there that can take away the poo smell ? sometimes i like to wear the diaper longer but i don't want to completely reek of it. :)

I've used chlorophyll tablets, but I've heard Nullo works rather well, and I'm intrigued by liquid chlorophyll. I wonder if it works better than the tablets.

Being fully incontinent, I mess my diapers all the time. Even if I wasn't, I would still poop my diapees.

For those who wish to try, 4 pints of water will soften the poop, 1000mg cod liver oil capsules will make it come out easy, activated charcoal tablets (500mg per day) eliminates the smell, and a warm shower is a quick and easy way to clean up. Enemas and laxatives have the side effect of causing constipation or impacted bowels, so I would advise against that.

If you are in diapers 24/7/365 what I suggest you take daily is :-

• 15mg zinc - to keep your sexual process active
  • 500mg activated charcoal - to eliminate the smell
  • 4 pints of water minimum - to keep the water balance and to keep poop soft
  • 500mg cod liver oil capsule - if you are not bowel incontinent it lubricates and allows poop to flow easily