LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poopie Diapers

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well DiaperLover4Life....

I have a poopy diaper every once in a while and have given my self a eneme once which I surly enjoyed. Most of my poopy diapers are in the morning that's when I really have to go. Yahoo IM at ilikemydiapers

That is one I still have to try. I get the same effect with saurekraut and polish sausage. It was a good experience and really messy. A good enema would be to much for any diaper to hold, but maybe a single Fleet might work ok. Have fun and enjoy

Dookey

I was wondering if any of ou people like to give your self enemas and mess you self. if so i would love to talk to you. I like to poop my diaper and fall alseep ina poopie diaper. then in the morning i change my diaper.

No enimas for me thanks. That orifice is EXIT ONLY on me!

Guest diamondback688

i mess my diaper all the time, but i still have not tried an enema...maybe i will ask my g/f to give me one sometime...if you would like to chat my YIM is diamondback6881 ...

• 1 month later...

I was wondering if any of ou people like to give your self enemas and mess you self. if so i would love to talk to you. I like to poop my diaper and fall alseep ina poopie diaper. then in the morning i change my diaper.

Could not even consider it, as I seem to have very poo sensitive skin that reacts badly and bleeds some within a short time.

Having made that statement I will confess that on one occassion I had to make sure I went before going out so used a suppository for a quick result :thumbsup: Quick result never happened until I was out :badmood:

Big time fill the nappy job, but no sensitive skin-no reaction at all, thank goodness as I had to stay in that dire nappy for some two hours before beaing able to have clean up in safety :o

Not a mark on the bot at all, so I suppose that a glycerin suppository must do something to "Neutralise" the acid in ones poo. :)

So if I ever get "bunged up" I may have to resort to a glyicirin suppository. :)

:) Try Metamucil , 2 large teaspoons in a large glass of water, four times a day,

After 12 hours start taking a mild laxative, such as durolax , 1 -2 tablets three times a day.

STAY diapered. You will have plenty of messy diapers. Drink plenty of water anfd have fruit/vegetables.

Guest marcus

Hi,

I generally don't poop in my diaper if I can help it. It's such a chore to clean up afterwards. I must say though that the feeling of pooping and then walking around with a poop filled diaper is nice. I satrted wearing diapers to pee in but started suffering from IBS about 9 years ago. There have been occasions when I just had to poop and was very glad that I was wearing a diaper! Sometimes the poop was very messy & smelly but luckily I was on my way home. I once had such a messy poop in my diaper (While at home) that is squeezed past my diapers into my panties, tights & pantihose! Luckily I was standing at the time so my petticoat & skirt weren't messed as well.

Cheers

Marc (semi-sissy DL)

Hi,

I generally don't poop in my diaper if I can help it. It's such a chore to clean up afterwards. I must say though that the feeling of pooping and then walking around with a poop filled diaper is nice. I satrted wearing diapers to pee in but started suffering from IBS about 9 years ago. There have been occasions when I just had to poop and was very glad that I was wearing a diaper! Sometimes the poop was very messy & smelly but luckily I was on my way home. I once had such a messy poop in my diaper (While at home) that is squeezed past my diapers into my panties, tights & pantihose! Luckily I was standing at the time so my petticoat & skirt weren't messed as well.

Cheers

Marc (semi-sissy DL)

Sadly I can also relate to that but without the Nappy/Diaper, on purpose is one thing but an "accident" is another :badmood:

I love to poop too but instead of an enema I go the opposite direction. A few days before the day I plan to poop I eat lots of found that "bind's me up" so I have a big hard load up there. Then I take a few laxatives whne it's time to go the poop starts off log and hard so it actually presses against the diaper then by the end it's a soft, mushy mess that literally explodes into th diaper.

Hmmm, so lovely

• 3 months later...

I love enemas, I do one or two everyday, but my favorite is to double diaper, double pastic pants, and my oldest sleeper, I put one large 2 liter warm soapy water in, close up, and go to the basement, a little lite self bondage, and wait.

The cleanup isn't that bad, if you leave everything in place and step into the shower, and then start removing everthing, you need to have you garbage bags ready, so you can put the diapers in, and your cloths your going to wash, shower up, all the dirty stuff is in a bag, dispose of it, and put the washables in the machine...

I agree, I don't want to stick anything up there. :o I also don't like laxatives. I like a nice, natural load in the back of my diaper.

That OK if you can go naturally, but I never could, so became laxitive dependant,at an early age, Its better to use water to get things going, than any chemicals...

got to admit i'm a bit of a newbie on this one, but the few times i have managed to fill my nappy/diaper it's been an experience to remember, something i would love to do a lot more often. The problem is the smell afterwards! Wouldn't take long for my parents to find where it was coming from.

i've never had an enema and people make it seem like a grim experience but until i've tried something i couldn't say yes or no