LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Recent Homophobic Murder In Russia, Made Me Think About Differences In Cultures And Acceptance ( / Basic Human Empathy)

So, I heard snippets of this on sky news this evening, and had to look for the full story. A synopsis if you don't want to read the whole story:

Edited by ForbiddenFruit

And if you think it's bad for Gays, it is worse for TG's :( It seems there's a murder of a TG every week or so right here in the US :angry: And it's worse in many other places. Russia still clings to many of the old communist party idealogies, and they have a long way to go with human rights issues. Many middle eastern countires have laws that are severe if you're not straight, as do other nations with large islamic populations. Many African countries are similar. Only in the more advanced western nations is it generally safe to be different and then you still do better to blend in than to stand out.

• Like 1
Guest Sasha

Not to personally insult anyone here, but religion is inherently the cause of intolerance for much of the world. I won't highlight one particular faith, but the Abrahamic family of religion historically is the most problematic in terms of human rights violations.

• Like 1

The sad part is that many of these murders in the US are still not prosecuted as hate crimes, many are not even fully investigated at all. Intolerance is everywhere, just some hide it better than others, and some flaunt it as if it actually makes them look good, like Russia. However, as we see more people educated, and better education, the more tolerant and even sympathetic they become. Typically I do not suggest there is ever an easy fix, but in this case there seems to be one, just improve the education across the globe and we will see an end to this kind of hatred sooner than later.

• Like 1