LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Awwsocute.com Official Update!

UPDATE 2: So its arrived. The order appears to be correct and got here (to the UK) 15 days after AwwSoCute sent their shipping notice. I've found the lack of (and incorrect) tracking from the courier(s) frustrating, but well, the goods are here.

I can see why Aww So Cute sells diapers .... because they are full of sh*t! These people are fly by night, crooked shysters. BE CAREFUL ORDERING FROM THEM

I received my order to Canada 7 days after shipping which for up here is quite good. I had no problems with them other than the initial order took a while to ship.

I wanted to give my own personal experience with dealing with Aww So Cute. This has been nothing less than a nightmare for me, and I pray it ends soon. I wanted to pay via PayPal, but at the time I tried to make my order it appeared that the PayPal checkout was broken (it appears that they may have fixed this by now). I knew that they didn't have the best reputation, so I didn't want to give them my credit card information. Here is the e-mail that I sent them: (names and header information removed for privacy)

Well, at that point I felt pretty satisfied. I was going to have a tracking number at the end of the day, and they were going to give me a 50% discount on my next order. Except none of that happened. They never gave me a tracking number, and they never gave me a discount code. About a week later, when I still had not heard anything more from them, I sent this message:

Well looks like it is my turn... Not sure if all their csr's are on vacation but I have yet to have a reply from them. As such I have no choice but to resort to posting a review or maybe considering a chargeback through PayPal. What bothers me the most is it feels like the customer service is non existent and broken promises. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt as they sent me the wrong size diapers (I ordered 2 x medium and they sent 2 x large) so I decided to write to them twice: once via the website (this past tuesday), and the tempcontactus email address (past thursday) all of which there was no response. And yet I see they responded to some dailydiapers members yesterday so either they are so behind they haven't read my correspondence to them or they are ignoring it. Now I'm out 100dlrs but this has turned into a matter of principle as opposed to satisfaction

Well looks like it is my turn... Not sure if all their csr's are on vacation but I have yet to have a reply from them. As such I have no choice but to resort to posting a review or maybe considering a chargeback through PayPal. What bothers me the most is it feels like the customer service is non existent and broken promises. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt as they sent me the wrong size diapers (I ordered 2 x medium and they sent 2 x large) so I decided to write to them twice: once via the website (this past tuesday), and the tempcontactus email address (past thursday) all of which there was no response. And yet I see they responded to some dailydiapers members yesterday so either they are so behind they haven't read my correspondence to them or they are ignoring it. Now I'm out 100dlrs but this has turned into a matter of principle as opposed to satisfaction

Thank god im never placing a order with them. Espically after what ppl have said here and what i found out. That awwwsooocute company is run by one of apple from abdreams friends. I refuse to support anyone affi with abdreams. Sorry ladies you cant go out and get real jobs but resort to being "models" unlike you ladies im busting my diapered butt to try and find a real job whilst you just get paid for showing off your bodies. Again both companies are affilated. Beware

Thank god im never placing a order with them. Espically after what ppl have said here and what i found out. That awwwsooocute company is run by one of apple from abdreams friends. I refuse to support anyone affi with abdreams. Sorry ladies you cant go out and get real jobs but resort to being "models" unlike you ladies im busting my diapered butt to try and find a real job whilst you just get paid for showing off your bodies. Again both companies are affilated. Beware

• Like 2