LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Numbing Cream?

I'm curious if anybody has thought of trying this.

Using numbing cream to cause temporary incontinence.

I'm guessing it would have to be some kind of toothache numbing cream, as that could be body friendly and used elsewhere (anal/ect).

Though there is numbing cream for sex, I'm not sure which is stronger, or if they can be interchanged. If so, which can get the job done better?

Maybe used in/on your entire jaw/mouth to caused slurred talk? I dunno I'm just throwing random ideas at this point.

Numbing cream just reduces pain and touch sensation in the touch nerves near the surface of your skin. You're not going to do much with it besides numb yourself to touch/pain.

I know most of you are probably thinking that numbing cream is not a paralytic and thus cannot cause incontinence directly-- and rightly so-- but what if some was applied (don't ask me how) directly to the areas which alert the brain to bowel or bladder fullness? If it was doable, the bowel and bladder would not be able to signal fullness, and the afflicted individual would lose track of how urgently they need to go. They might accidentally relax then, and start to dribble or soil slightly. Sort of an indirect method, if it's even possible.

I'm curious if anybody has thought of trying this.

Using numbing cream to cause temporary incontinence.

I'm guessing it would have to be some kind of toothache numbing cream, as that could be body friendly and used elsewhere (anal/ect).

Though there is numbing cream for sex, I'm not sure which is stronger, or if they can be interchanged. If so, which can get the job done better?

Maybe used in/on your entire jaw/mouth to caused slurred talk? I dunno I'm just throwing random ideas at this point.

Some of that numbing cream is cold. My wife had some prescription numbing cream for injections and it was really cold stuff.

• 2 years later...