LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alisa's Adventures In The Diaper Dimension - Chapter 40 Added 8/6

I started a sketch of Chapter 6, wondering what it would be like if Princess P herself was caught up in the diaper dimension, and went a little overboard ;). It's perhaps slightly different to the original story, perhaps as the author herself is the one trapped in and experiencing the story...

• Like 1

I admit that I tend to skip over far too many stories if they're not from the few authors who I know produce amazing work (though might look into those with an incredibly salacious domination-themed title :P), but if you like PP's stories, then there's a good chance that I'd like yours. ;)

Wow, I wonder what's next for poor Alisa? I wonder if she is regretting wanting to live out her fantasies & ever going to Dr. Brenner? In any event Go on PPP, enjoying yet another one of your stories!

This is such a fun tribute. You've had mechanical nursery, diapered boarding school, giantess, and even Dolly. What's next? Haunted House? Well meaning but circular logic caretaker that refuses to believe subject isn't a baby? AR virus?

That huge, belly-filling meal she was just made to eat? Eventually, in about a day or so, it's going to come out, and when it does it'll be big - a huge, diaper-filling load, probably the biggest load she's ever produced in her life. I can't wait to see her reaction to making THAT in her diaper.