1. 1. Do you identify as:

• AB
    • DL
    • ABDL
    • LG/LB
    • Mommy/Daddy
    • Incont
    • Other
  2. 2. As a child, were you ever asked/told/made to wear a diaper (by a grownup or other authority figure) after first being out of them?

• Yes - it was optional.
    • Yes - it was not optional
    • Yes - it was not optional, and incident was unrelated to toilet training / difficulties therein.
    • No - but I was threatened with them in some way.
    • No
  3. 3. If they were not optional (or in the case of a threat), did the grownup / authority figure keep the incident reasonably private?

• Yes
    • Yes - but word got out.
    • No - Didn't try to hide it
    • No - Made a point of outting it
    • N/A

You can't force the willing. Mom would tell me I was going to be put into diapers and I would get excited with anticipation. Even when she would diaper me in front of others I was willing.

I don't remember being threatened with diapers, but my memory sucks, and I wouldn't put it past my dad to threaten something like that. I remember it happening to my brother though (I think my brothers might also be DLs, I never talked to them about it) when we were at daycare, he was threatened with sleeping in a diaper if he didn't lay down for his nap and he went with the diaper, I think he already liked them at that point.

I was in diapers at night for my bed wetting troubles. I was never punished but the odd time Mother would always raise her voice so all could hear when she was talking about me wearing diapers at night. I will never forget one summer out at the lake Mother came in to my room in the morning with another diaper and a t shirt. Normally it was just a hand towel and I would have my wet diaper removed and scurried off to the shower. Well this one summer morning it was a morning diaper change and I was scurried off to the kitchen for breakfast. It felt a little odd at first but I loved the feeling of the plastic pants against the inside of my legs walking down to the kitchen. As I stopped at the kitchen doorway Mother came up from behind and gave me her usual firm diaper pat on the bottom.

• Like 1

This was my Mother's way of saying it was time to be out of diapers at night. I learned later that it was our Pediatrician that recommended that I be placed back in diapers full time. This was back in the 1950s when they all had some odd ideas about curing bed wetters with diaper humiliation. That summer I spent most of the summer back in diapers full time. If nothing else it reinforced my love of being in diapers and I received the best of diaper care from everyone at the lake that summer.

• Like 1

When I was about five or six I woke up in the middle of the night having to pee badly. I knew that there was no way to make it to the bathroom and peed on the carpet under my bed. Of course I got caught and my little sister was in diapers so my dad made me wear one for the whole day. I don't remember it feeling like punishment to me I didn't mind at all and maybe that is why it only lasted a day. I had a spell after I was married and was working 70 to 80 hours a week doing road construction that if I would drink too much alcohol I would wet the bed. During that time my wife would force me to wear to bed if I drank at all so she didn't have to wash bedding. Other than that I just wear every chance I get and will never stop i love it.

I was returned to diapers fulltime by my mom when I was 4 years old after having too many accidents due to the stress of a new sibling and move across country. I remember being upset at first about having to wear diapers again and feeling very self conscious about it because of my age. My mom found that fulltime diapers were easier than cleaning up constant accidents and I remained in diapers until I started grade school. At some point, I started to connect to my diapers and didn't want to give them up. Around my 5th birthday my mom tried to reintroduce potty training to me, but I would have non of it because my diapers were a source of comfort, security and way to get extra attention at home and at preschool. I finally was potty trained right before I started kindergarten and missed my daytime diapers. My mom returned me to diapers for having accidents a handful of times after being officially potty trained for the second time, but I wore them for short periods of time and more as a remainder to use the potty next next. I am positive these incidents contributed to my ABDL feelings today.

I was returned to diapers fulltime by my mom when I was 4 years old after having too many accidents due to the stress of a new sibling and move across country. I remember being upset at first about having to wear diapers again and feeling very self conscious about it because of my age. My mom found that fulltime diapers were easier than cleaning up constant accidents and I remained in diapers until I started grade school. At some point, I started to connect to my diapers and didn't want to give them up. Around my 5th birthday my mom tried to reintroduce potty training to me, but I would have non of it because my diapers were a source of comfort, security and way to get extra attention at home and at preschool. I finally was potty trained right before I started kindergarten and missed my daytime diapers. My mom returned me to diapers for having accidents a handful of times after being officially potty trained for the second time, but I wore them for short periods of time and more as a remainder to use the potty next next. I am positive these incidents contributed to my ABDL feelings today.

• 2 months later...

I'm a DL, but never experienced anything like diaper discipline or something.

Sometimes I do wonder where my desires come from (other then the feeling of helplessness, which I enjoy thanks to my love for bondage), but I stopped caring enough to let it stop me.... ;-)

My mom put me back in diapers for having numerous potty accidents when I was 4 years old and I remained in them until right before I started kindergarten after age 5. My mom found full-time diapers easier than cleaning up accidents and I got used to being in them again as an older child. My mom was not discreet about my diapers and at times I would become embarrassed about my situation - e.g. public diaper checks and changes or times when other kids or adults asked about why I wore diapers at my age. At some point during my time in diapers, I grew attached to them as a source of security, comfort and extra attention. Once I was finally potty trained for good, I missed my diapers and grew envious of toddlers I would see still in them. Those feelings manifested themselves into my adult ABDL persona today.

• 4 weeks later...

By 4-10, I was made to wear diapers/nappies during long car/train/plane trips. By 8/9, I protested to my mother but she put her foot down so much that I got spanking if I didnt allow her to diaper me

I wasn't forced either, nor did my mother suggest diapers for practical reasons--in fact, there were situations in which I wish she would have used diapers on me. I had two surgeries--at age eight and age sixteen--that made going to the bathroom impossible as I had casts on both legs. In fact, when I was eight, she had me urinate into an empty soda can! Even though my brother was still of diaper-wearing age, and there were cloth diapers available (I was only fifty pounds when I was eight, so they would likely have fit).

I identify as ABDL but I also have OAB and Urge incon but the poll only allows you to choose 1. I was an every night bedwetter until I was 16 but my mother changed the sheets and sometimes the blanket rather than keep me in diapers. When I was around 12 my mother asked me if I would try "bedwetter pants" as advertised in the sunday paper and I told her I would. They were the nylon snap on pants with the waterproof coating and a flannel liner that snapped into the inside. I was excited because I had always wanted to be back in diapers but the leaked like the Titanic so after a week or two she just got rid of them. Looking back on it now they probably would have worked if she had just added real diapers until they held a nights wetting.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wasn't forced into or threatened into wearing diapers. Though I do remember playing house with my sister when I was about 5 or 6 and she had our old baby buggy that my mom had saved for her to play with after I was out of it. She use to have me climb inside of it and push me around and I would put holes in a plastic shopping bag and put my legs through it and pretend it was a diaper. I stopped doing that kind of stuff after my sister grew out of the playing house stage and forgot all about it till I was about 14-15. I was at my aunts house and they was watching my cousin who was maybe 3 and still wearing diapers. I had to change him while my aunt was cooking dinner. I ended up putting a couple diapers in my suitcase and taking them home with me. Still not sure what made me do that but when I got home I put one in my pants kinda like a liner and wore it around the house for awhile. The feeling between my legs with the thickness and the new feelings from puberty felt so good. Later that year my mom had gotten really sick and had to have adult diapers due to having a catheter in for close to 4 months till she got her control back. I would sneak some off to my room and wear them but they didn't know how to buy them and they was way to big even on me. It wasn't till I was 16 and had my license that I purchased my first package of adult diapers and started wearing them. I never told anyone about my fetish as at that time I thought I was the only one in the world that could like such a thing. Wasn't until I was about 19 that I got the internet back in 96 that I learned I wasn't alone.

I can remember my mother threatening to put me in diapers at least once, though she denied it later. Back then, I could walk unaided for short distances (meaning without crutches or canes) but with little balance or control. Naturally, I fell frequently, and can remember my mom saying that if I fell again, she'd put diapers on me. Naturally, I fell all over the place.