LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Toys! What Kind Of Toys Do You Play With?

dora_lover

I have lots of plushies! I also have my old barbies, little people, wooden blocks, coloring stuff, stuff for crafts, my old American girl dolls, and a tea set that goes with them, not to mention all the outfits!

• 1 month later...

I have 4 plushes one is my teddy 2 sock monkeys and a husky I had when I was little I also play with legos and blocks I have a guitar I play with and a key board and I love mud so having a jeep is by far my favret toy

The softer toys the better. I am somehow attracted to the soft and gentle toys such as stuffys or sensory play. It just makes me feel much smaller on the inside and its much easier to enter the mindset. A cooling ring is also a fun choice of mine, <not to chew due to sensative gums, but to shake> but i mostly prefer soft stuffed animals

The softer toys the better. I am somehow attracted to the soft and gentle toys such as stuffys or sensory play. It just makes me feel much smaller on the inside and its much easier to enter the mindset. A cooling ring is also a fun choice of mine, <not to chew due to sensative gums, but to shake> but i mostly prefer soft stuffed animals

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, none of my dollies are infants. Andrea Lynne Rachel Christine wears 2T and Lisa Michelle Denise Christine wears 3T. Cassandra Lynette Estelle Chrstine is a bride doll and my Fairy dollies are not babies

dilliy3.jpg

Christine's Dolly Friends: 29" Dolly Andrea Lynne Rachel Christine, 36" Dolly Lisa Michelle Denise Christine, 32" Bride Dolly Cassandra Lynnette Estelle Christine

fairydoll1.jpg

Queen Kierestelle, Lady Arielle, Princess Tiara and Bride Kiersten. These 12" dolls were the official Fairy Dollies of Girltalk To in the early days
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

My plushies would have to be some of my most used toys, over than them I have some Hot Wheels cars and my trusty digital rattle I download quickly when wanted. :D

Will get more once I move out, I have been caught sucking on my dummies before so I would prefer not to get caught doing anything too babyish again. ~

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I find myself a bit strange in the aspect that baby/infant toys just don't hold my attention!

When I get into a little mode, I'll have coloring books, a few bath floating toys, an old game boy color with games, and a lot of 90's cartoons (Teenage mutant ninja turtles, Pokemon, etc.)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

about 10 Dolls, two Spor-O-Graphs, two big sets of crayons; one being a 96 ct set and two little girls' coloring books, a toy house and some of plastic little girl kind of dolls

• 1 month later...