LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Toys! What Kind Of Toys Do You Play With?

dora_lover

I like to play with things like my toy story talking woody and Jessie. But every time that I want to play with them I can never think up any games to play. I also like to play with my electronic sonic screwdriver I have a personalise your own sonic screwdriver set and the tenth doctors sonic screwdriver

I thought a sonic screwdriver was drinking orange juice and vodka aboard the Concorde

I also play with my bulls eye, buzz light year and Lotso but whenever I play with Lotso I like to play with him as though that I'm about 8 months old for I like to bash him about and shake him like a rattle

I met the person behind the Buzz Lightyear character

Plushies galore, including a tiger, a Beanie Baby lion named (what else?) Leo, and a koala. Then there are my dolls--my red-haired, pigtaled 18-in. doll Katie, my Cabbage Patch Kid, a newborn Baby Alive named Megan, and a Crystal Splendor Barbie. The Barbie, however, is just a collectible and is not played with. The tiger is typically the one I cuddle with at night.

I love to play with many toys. A while back I found this little frog that you can program with an application on your PC. It says my name, reads me bedtime stories, sings to me, and talks to me about the day. I also like to play with Thomas the train, brings back fond childhood memories that I really enjoy. My all time FAVORITE toy has to be my sit 'n' spin. Remember these things

Tonka trucks and other similar vehicles. They were the only toys I asked for and played with as a kid. I had lots of them and I pushed them around in the mud and snow, no matter what the weather was until I was 13. These days I collect vintage metal toy trucks (replacing some of the ones I used to have) and still like to play with them.

Something I neglected to mention About any toy dino's I can get my delicate little hands on, the best being the Carnegie Collection/Safari. Nothing like a top-card match between T-Rex and Triceratops to shake up the troops, and the real reason they will not let me have a magic wand

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=clash+of+the+dinosaurs&sm=1

Tim Allen, you mean? I'd love to hear THAT story--how on earth did you meet him?

No, Ed Kemmer. Buzz Lightyear was the THIRD spaceman named "Buzz". I happen to know this because that was the reason Mr. Kemmer was invited to MonsterRally99 along with Christpher Lee
  • 10 months later...

It's not silly as I sometimes Push My Dicast model of Thomas the tank engine that I have had since I could remember about on the floor along with my old Toy cars and one or two of My Lego City vehicles

I have some 'Matchbox' cars that my folks kept from when I was a kid.

• 1 month later...