LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Toys! What Kind Of Toys Do You Play With?

dora_lover

A tea set. I consider dolls to be littel persons and my tiaras are part of my mode of dress

Non-LG: things that are appropriate to the 1950's and early 60's

Non-AK Computer, tablet, 4 guitars, 4 keyboards, my stereo system and outdoor gear

In short, nothing special, I m a very boring, banal person

When I was in first grade, we had a school assembly at the end of the year with yo-yo expert, Arne Dixon. I then decided, "I want to do yo-yo tricks like that", so, I got myself a Duncan wheel yo-yo, and got pretty good with it. After a few years, and a couple broken windows, I lost interest. Well, last Friday at work, (I sell landscape materials) I get a call about black bark from who else, but Arne Dixon :o I talked with him for about 10 minutes, and told him how I was a huge fan, and how I practiced hard every day. I recently picked up a Duncan limelight, but will be getting a Super-yo Renegade (Arne's brand) so, I'm reliving my childhood with my yo-yo :)

• Like 1

What about your tea set? :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I like to play with things like my toy story talking woody and Jessie. But every time that I want to play with them I can never think up any games to play. I also like to play with my electronic sonic screwdriver I have a personalise your own sonic screwdriver set and the tenth doctors sonic screwdriver

• 1 month later...

I used to have lotsa fun bath toys, plastic blocks and duckies, pretty much anything that could squirt water from its mouth. Really it all depends on what room I'm currently in. If I'm in the dining room I'll be scribbling away in my coloring books, cuddling with my teddy bears in the bedroom or gaming on my pc in the living room. When I'm out and about I take my 3DS for games and music.

I like to play with things like my toy story talking woody and Jessie. But every time that I want to play with them I can never think up any games to play. I also like to play with my electronic sonic screwdriver I have a personalise your own sonic screwdriver set and the tenth doctors sonic screwdriver