LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tan Khaki Overal Shorts? D:

So hopefully this is posted in the right area! Lol I was wondering if anyone knew or could link me somewhere that I can find adult Tan Khaki Overall Shorts. I'm not really looking for anything with kid stuff on them (Though I'm not entirely against that either) however I'm looking for tan khaki overall shorts like a kid would wear. Plain tan khaki overall shorts with pockets and stuff! ^_^ I'm having a hard time finding them or adult kid clothes in general.

I think he's talking about "short alls" like a bib over all but with short legs. You usually find these in the ladies department, as women wear them more often than men. They are available in 'tan' but I'm not sure of availability.

post-2685-0-07555900-1366748676_thumb.jp

post-2685-0-07555900-1366748676_thumb.jp

As a last resort, buy a pair of blue jeans ones (as Square Duck wrote, Ladies departments are the place [and they're cut for more bottom anyway :whistling: ]) and give them a good bleaching in a bucket. They should come out just about off-white. After that, dye as you please!

Or check your local thrift store goodwill or what not and browse the ladies sections. You can get a pair for a couple of bucks, what the heck..

good luck!

Carhartt makes awesome stuff! Great quality, but kind of pricey. I have a couple of their long sleeved work shirts that I love! :wub: I didn't know they made shortalls though....Hmmmm.

I have bought just what you are looking for off Ebay in the womans/Ladies section. They even had a winnie-the-pooh on the front pocket. Ebay is your best bet. The problem is sizing, make sure you compare your size to equivalent in the category you are buying. You can easily put snaps in the legs to crotch yourself and save money that way instead of the price a AB seller would charge you for a custom outfit. Best of luck.