LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Figure Out You Were Lgbt

• 3 weeks later...

Personally I had always wondered why I liked guys so much. It wasnt until I kissed my boyfriend in highschool that the sparks flew and I knew right then and there. Girls are still friends (and i have several good ones) but honestly I join them in talking about the guys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't remember when I found out what being 'bisexual' was, but I know from a young age I was interested in girls. I knew that sort of thing wasn't talked about in the same way as crushes on boys (I'm not sure that I really 'got' that it was the same thing myself), but I wasn't troubled by it. Over time I learned about being gay/lesbian and that the feelings I was having weren't 'normal', and they weren't something to really mention. I think I came out for the first time at 12 or 13 years old, mentioning offhand to somebody that I was bisexual.

• 3 weeks later...

For me when I was a kid my biggest wish was to be a girl. I learned early on that this wasn't considered normal by society and I only ever told a cousin of mine. I acted really tough and guy like just so no one would get any ideas and eventually I grew into that persona. I was fairly homophobic in my late childhood early teens, then when I hit 14

• 3 weeks later...

It took me a long time to figure out I was trans. I didn't always feel "wrong" in my body from my earliest memory--I seemed to be fine with being female until puberty started and my body started changing. All of the physical changes related to "becoming a woman" and the idea of having sex just...freaked me out. I didn't want any part of those things, and I missed the way my body used to be, I think. I didn't connect that with being trans until a lot later, but I'm pretty happy with that label for myself right now. As long as I can dress the way I want to (wearing guys or gender-neutral clothing) and look

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unlike a lot of transpeople, I didn't suddenly say at four years old, "I'm a girl", or even "I want to be a girl", I lacked the vocabulary or the self-awareness at that age to say such a thing. I was told I was a boy because boys had penises (and I had one) so I accepted the label even if it didn't quite fit how I felt.

• Like 1

Elfking 01 Feb 2014

I was always bi-curious for as long as i remember and then one day I did some experimenting and realised I like both

Hmm you didnt seem to mind this question or even posting your answer in Feb so why stir the shit now? Just asking..

So long as one in not being facetious with it, there are NO stupid questions- only stupid answers and stupid people sometimes <_< Anything which can help you better understand yourself is a good thing :thumbsup: Anything that reinforces your strength of characgter is a good thing too ;)

• 4 weeks later...

It's not a stupid question at all. I had no interest in guys until I was around 25. I'm still not REALLY into them. I never dressed when I was younger but I did try out my moms hair pretties and stuff like that.even though I started to fantasize about being made into a girl and doing things with my wife and another guy, I didn't decide to identify as bi until after I was 30. I'm not openly bi, FYI.

I knew I wanted to transition at age 4, but at that point it was wishing on stars that I'd wake up a girl until I was 12 or so and saw this dateline (or something like that) special about a trans woman who was in a car accident (she raced funny cars) and had been wearing women's clothes under her fire suit. There was a big fuss, and she decided to come out. Then I had some real words to put to the feeling of being born in the wrong body.

As far as being pansexual goes, I've known I liked everyone since I was very young, and had a lot of firsts in my teens :3

Scary stuff growing up in southern Indiana in the 90s haha.

I remember having a crush on a male friend in kindergarten...or something like that. I also remember feeling a little tingly in middle school during PE in the locker room. Oh lawd.....

• 2 weeks later...