LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thickest Softest Cloth Diapers

Twill diapers are also available from 'changing times diaper company' and also from "Baby-pants' weather they are the same quality as rearz, I don't know. I have a few, and the ones I have are really nice..:)

I wonder if anyone from a diaper company is on this forum

As is stated in my diaper review the diapers I have were originally made by Linda and Anne's mother who worked in a dress shop from preflds because of their shape and they could be used as components. Mine are also made like that The heavyweight ones cast $7 to make and the lightweight ones $4. Now, if I were to try and make them from material, the pieces for the "stem" would be about 30" and folded to mae 3 layers 13" wide and the "crosspiece" would be 40 x 13" in 2 layers. The lightweight would be the same in 2 layers. They are described in my review. The heavyweight are white twill DSQ and the lightweight are Gerber and that combination can go from 8 to 12 hours depending on what I drink. Just the heavyweight has gone for 6 and just the lightweight for about 3

• 5 months later...

I had one of those diapers, I finally got rid of it... it would always take 2 hours on high heat to dry, wasn't that great to me. I can always add as much as I want to my thinner cloth diapers to make them thicker.

• Like 1

I have been wearing cloth diapers at night for most of my life. I agree with Angela. Velcro and hook fasteners are trouble in the washing process. I wear two Night-time duty Adult Cloth Diaper gauze diapers with plastic overpants. My wife insist on two because we have a new bed and she does not want to see it get wet.

I had one of those diapers, I finally got rid of it... it would always take 2 hours on high heat to dry, wasn't that great to me. I can always add as much as I want to my thinner cloth diapers to make them thicker.

That is what used to be done with babies and why baby panties are so full-cut

I have been wearing cloth diapers at night for most of my life. I agree with Angela. Velcro and hook fasteners are trouble in the washing process. I wear two Night-time duty Adult Cloth Diaper gauze diapers with plastic overpants. My wife insist on two because we have a new bed and she does not want to see it get wet.

I wonder if anyone from a diaper company is on this forum

As is stated in my diaper review the diapers I have were originally made by Linda and Anne's mother who worked in a dress shop from preflds because of their shape and they could be used as components. Mine are also made like that The heavyweight ones cast $7 to make and the lightweight ones $4. Now, if I were to try and make them from material, the pieces for the "stem" would be about 30" and folded to mae 3 layers 13" wide and the "crosspiece" would be 40 x 13" in 2 layers. The lightweight would be the same in 2 layers. They are described in my review. The heavyweight are white twill DSQ and the lightweight are Gerber and that combination can go from 8 to 12 hours depending on what I drink. Just the heavyweight has gone for 6 and just the lightweight for about 3

Well I have my own diapers

• 2 months later...

Instead of making thick diapers, I use a single layer of diaper flannel hemmed on each end. Then I make soaker panels out of Zorb encased in Birdseye. The soaker panel is placed in the center of the diaper and basically does all the "work." Zorb replaces about six layers of diaper fabric and is not bulky or thick. It absorbs really fast and holds quite a few wettings. I can generally go up to three hours in a diaper with a Zorb soaker. Also, I make my waterproof pants out of polyurethane laminate, which is a jersey material laminated on one side (preferably the side used toward the diaper) with plastic/vinyl--the polyurethane part. The system is effective, but as with any diaper, once they get really wet, leg openings might seep a bit. If you go to my picture gallery, I have a sample of what I use--diapers as well as waterproof pants.

• 5 months later...

I use leakmaster night time nappy from adultclothdiaper.com and after a few washes they become nice and soft and very comfy. You can also custom order thicker nappies if you want. Never forget the plastic pants. Gary pants milky white tuffy I think are just the best.

I'm hoping we eventually see an adult prefold made in the cotton/bamboo blend lately being used for baby prefolds. I bought a few in toddler size from Green Mountain, and the feel is heavenly! Green Mountain sources from Ashar, as does Changing Times, so hopefully Robert will surprise us someday soon. In the meantime, his regular cotton twill prefolds are king in my book.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a small assortment of cloth diapers. I've been using Dependeco AIO's for the past 2 1/2 years. I have ten of

them. I also have twill prefolds and contour diapers from Chancing times Diaper Co. I like the prefolds now for my

overnight diaper. The AIO's and contour diapers are my afternoon and evening diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I thought I would put my 2 cents worth in

I have been using cloth diaper for a very long time

I use Gerber prefolds for soakers

I make my own flats out of Juvenal prints I get at the store

I get 2 yards of cloth 100% cotton is best

I per wash the cloth and before it is dry I fold it in half and serge it so that I end up with a 36x45 cloth diaper flat

Then I dry them and when they come out you have a preshrunk flat

I take 12 prefolds and take 6 and stack them on top of each other

Then I take the other 6 and fold them in so that the sides are folded in to put more bulk up front

And I place them on the flat so that you have about 3" top and bottom and fold them over and then fan fold the diaper

And holding the middle where the soakers meet I fan out the flat

Adding powder and then getting on. It and pull up between my legs I open up the folded part so that it matches the part your laying on

Pulling it so that you make the first pin so it will pass through several layers as not to go through single layers as over time it will make holes

Then repete the other side

And for these like myself I. Used 4 pins

I pull it. As tight as I can on the legs so that once it is pinned your snugly diapered

And add plastic pants and your in a very comfy thick cloth diaper

Add your favorite lullaby while getting diapered and you have instant contentment

Ps owning a serger makes a world of difference