LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Or Cribs?

• 3 weeks later...

Now that is interesting! Mind you, I still don't have a clue what the rules of the Game are, but that's part of the beauty, especially considering the nagging feeling that you have already given us enough information to figure out at least part of the pattern. I always did like a good puzzle. But what really surprised me in this chapter was what seems to me to be the reintroduction of hope. For a while now, I have been working from the assumption that the story was written on a premise borrowed from classical tragedies, in that tragedy was inevitable. It has certainly seemed that way, in light of the presumably impending choice. From the very beginning, all paths have seemingly been leading up to this choice, and this choice seems to be between a horrible fate and a worse one. The father's rejection took this to a whole new level, bringing Chris to a new low. At the end of the last chapter, the future started looking a little brighter again. Then along comes this enigmatic clown, with cryptic promises of insight and control; after all, a game can be won, can it not? And as if that wasn't enough, the story of emperor Norton seems to indicate some silver lining to one of the options that has yet to present itself in the equivalent scenario for Chris. In other words, I suspect you have a few more tricks up your sleeve for this one. Your writings always make for an interesting read; keep it up.

I just hope you update sooner. I have been craving to know what is going to happen next. Im past the edge of my seat because Im on the floor right now waiting to find out whats next. If I were you I would write a few books a.d have tbem published. You would definatly do well.

Professor? I think not. He doesn't exactly come across as a scholarly teacher. Clown? That's a bit more tricky. Clown until proven otherwise. Either way, you seem to really enjoy writing him, which is invariably a good thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm really enjoying this story. Your writing is great, the way you explain the people in it is easy to see them in real life. I SEE MYSELF in the life as Chris. I wish I was that lucky.

Been reading stories on DD for a very long time and this SO FAR is my favorite.

I've written plenty of stories on DD and have enjoyed writing them. When members correct my errors I accept them. I would hope they just read the story and understand I'm just a amiture writer not an English major. (And by the way I don't see any errors in your story not that it makes a difference).

I'm a little puzzled about no one mentioning he is still the same size.

Eagle aka Baby Jay

• 1 month later...

This is quickly turning into one of my favourite, if not my favourite abdl story. Thanks for making my day with the update, and for explaining how things were happening. It all makes sense now. Pls continue writing, and, once again, thank you.

This is quickly turning into one of my favourite, if not my favourite abdl story. Thanks for making my day with the update, and for explaining how things were happening. It all makes sense now. Pls continue writing, and, once again, thank you.

Oh my goodness Two GREAT Additional chapters, Personalias! Thank you so much! I continue to love this story & oh how Christopher IV seems to think that he has figured things out, but something tells me that Wubby & the two guys behind the eyes (Hey that Rhymes!) & the old magician have some more unexpected Surprises (& maybe shock) in store for Chris. Please do continue & Soon! Thanks,

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...