LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bed Wetters General

Blazey

I know a lot of people out there who were prone to bedwetting at a young age even into their teens, I was among them. There was something about diapers, I enjoyed them but I didn't like the sticky and

I was a bedwetter late unto my tens, and often after drinking as a younger adult :vlush: I can handle the wet bed etc though it is not something I really like or want <_< And I've found that I'm sort of lazy when it comes to diapering for bed :o If I had enough money to sleep in a Tena Slip Maxi every night then I might go back to trying for this goal. Till then it's more effort than I want to exert :P And like the rest of my life, if it comes unasked for, then I'll handle it B) After all this is just life and that's not a big deal!

Hi Thanks for the nice story. But did you mean that you start to wet the bed again after two weeks? And how many nights did it take to lost more control? Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

I didn't have any problems with potty training as a kid. No wet beds for 40+ years. Once I started wearing and using diapers now and then in mid-40s I started rare sleep wettings on undiapered nights. And if I diaper up and deliberately use the diapers for several nights in a row I'll start sleepwetting with some frequency. I sleep better when I do, and pretty much stop the sleep wettings when I stop with the diapers - except for those rare sleepwettings. For now I'd just as soon keep it that way (I don't mind the bedwetting, but lots of travel is a big concern), so I don't diaper up near as often for overnight as I would like.

I'm not a bedwetter, but I play one on TV :P

Seriously, I appreciate your story and understand where you are coming from. Bedwetting has always had an awful stigma attached to it, be it that the child / person is lazy, or being willful or difficult or is somehow 'defficent' in one manner or another, and can't /wont keep themselves dry etc. Only recently has thinking changed when people FINALLY started thinking that "maybe the bedwetting is caused by something else, since the (person) is still asleep when it happens. I have read many posts from bedwetters about the humiliation and shame attached to this condition and that they just can't get past it, and have to deal with all the pressure and psychological BS that the home environment provides....then there is school and other social stuff to deal with. Erf!

I'm glad to see that you have been able to move past that and 'accepted' this part of you. You can't stop it or control it, all you can do is manage it, and in doing so you have essentially defeated it! :thumbsup:

I also like how you noticed that in using 'better quality' products (diapers0 that you indeed sleep better. :) this is due to you being able to trust the product to do it's job in keeping things contained and your bed dry :) so that you don't have to wake up in a soggy mess and end up doing more laundry. This saves you time and effort, laundry soap and work in making your bed over and over....and wear and tear on your nerves. You can relax and concentrate on more important things that make you happy :)

GReat post, it is something that should be discussed more, in order to provide more understanding and acceptance. Some people out grow it, and others don't and are stuck with the condition for life, and can manage it as best as possible, but still have to contend with the horrid social stigma of being a bed wetter :badmood:

It's not a crime, it's not a communicable disease, it wont end the world or sink ships or kill anyone! It's just a physical condition that your body has that you cannot control any more than someone can control how tall they are or the color of their skin.....except Michael Jackson :whistling:

Anyways..great opening post...hope to hear more of your adventures (good or bad) and I hope that being here will help with knowing that you're not alone (lots of legitimate B/W here) and thats it's all O.K. :)

I also find it interesting that you draw on your diapers....I only knew of one other person who did that...but shes' not around anymore.. :( don't know where she distapeared to..

So, great...keep up the good work and remember to keep the soggy side down..

Welcome to DD!

qwack

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a history of bedwetting most my life. I didn't stop wearing diapers till I was 9 and even then I should have still worn them. I've had problems off and on since then. With my most recent goal of being in control, I have discovered why I have accidents and I'm now 110% positive that I have an allergy to milk that causes bedwetting. This is an issue becoming more and more known online now and from what I read, milk can irritate the lining of the bladder and cause the sphincter to relax up to 50% more then usual causing someone to possibly void with out warning while in a deep sleep. I spent the last 30 or more days cutting off milk all together and I have not had a single accident since then! I drink tons of ice tea and even soda on occasion and no problems. Last night I had milk and 20 min ago I woke up soaked. I am convinced 110% that for one reason or another, milk caused my bedwetting problem and I can not allow myself to have milk passed noon if that. Just thought I would share and anyone who who has a bedwetting problem that has a history of drinking a lot of milk late at night should just trying cutting off milk drinking and see if it changes anything. ^_^ I'm just happy that I have figured out my trigger. I do not like bedwetting, its embarrassing and It's a nuisance to me. And it makes it incredibly difficult to share a bed with someone you may like with the fear that you might haven an accident and get them wet. Anyways, that's my share time! I'm going back to bed! :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Thinking about it I have probably had more wet nights than dry ones throughout my life and I wet most if not every night. I can't say it ever bothered me. When I was a kid and never dry at night I just couldn't see what all the fuss was about. I just slept throught and woke up wet in the morning. I still do.

• 3 weeks later...

Thinking about it I have probably had more wet nights than dry ones throughout my life and I wet most if not every night. I can't say it ever bothered me. When I was a kid and never dry at night I just couldn't see what all the fuss was about. I just slept throught and woke up wet in the morning. I still do.

same for me

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

I was never a bed wetter as a child or teen, I had a girlfriend who was and I got interested in bed wetting through her. Try ed wetting my bed a few times on purpose but didn't like the feeling of the bed after it cooled down. Then I found disposable diapers and was hooked, another world had opened up for me. I thought myself as weird because I actually wanted to be a bed wetter. Once I got on the Web and found I wasn't alone another whole word opened up. There used to be quite a few of us here in Phoenix AZ. that would get together that was a Yahoo group and go to dinner about once a month or so and just enjoy each others company. Unfortunately at work I accepted a promotion and kind of fell out of touch with them, due to extra hours odds hits etc.

I guess I had been a DL even before there was a word for it and I had plenty of them disposable, cloth pin on and pull up plastic pants the works.

I never got into the AB side I just wanted to wet my bed.

About 2 to 3 months ago at the ripe old age of 56 I began to wake up wet, day one was just a little spot under where I slept. Thought maybe I had the vivid pee dream where your standing at the toilet, or swimming, showering. You know the dream! The next day it was a larger spot and I began to get concerned. (Stigma of bed wetting). Who knew because I this is what I had wanted since I was dating the girl who wet her bed when I was 15 years old. The next day (I work nights). I was diapered, and woke again to a wet diaper this time! Of course the next two days I awoke dry and was beginning to think it was a fluke. That day I awoke and I was already soaked. I had to pee so I got up still groggy when I realized I wasn't going to make it to the toilet. I grabbed the sink for support and was staring at my reflection in the mirror as I was pissing myself I couldn't have stopped if I had wanted to. I was surprised the diaper held as much as it did with out leaking. Afterwards I sat on the bed which was a big mistake because when I stood up where I had sat was a big old wet spot in the shape of my ass. I guess sitting on the saturated diaper actually pushed it out of the fabric of the diaper. I have been wetting my bed for about 2-3 months and have about 2-3 dry nights a week now. I'm thinking that bed wetting is something I do, not who I am, it doesn't define me, I define it!

• 1 year later...

I know that growing up quite a few of my family thought i was backward as they used to call it then. They couldn't understand why I still wet the bed most nights as a teenager and never seemed to care about it. I did alright in the end and my bedwetting never held me back.

When in my late twenties( 4 decades ago), I had a traveling construction crew of early twenty year old guys, one of which would often wet the bed when he had been drinking, a common thing for traveling contractors(drinking that is)

In one area, we had to stay in a boarding house, and the land lady told me after one of these occasions, what had happened and that it better not happen again.

I've been on out-of-town crews and it always worried me but I always managed to stay dry. Kind of strange that on returning home I'd almost always wet my bed for a night for few afterward :whistling: My last 'road-trip' found me sleeping on the floor of a rented house in pull-ups but at least with my own room. I think that's going to be my last round- if anyone wants me out-of-town anymore they're going to have to pay for my separate single motel room

• 3 months later...