LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Night-Only Users - Odor During The Day?

Hi. I'm enjoying this wearing-at-night thing. My smeller may not be as good as it used to be. I'm wondering - for those who wear at night only, do you do anything to control odors during the day, that is, does your skin smell even after you shower? Rather, does it smell enough that you're concerned about people you converse with catching a malodorous drift? What do you do to control that? :) I haven't noticed anything terribly bad, but as I said, nose may not work as well as it used to.

• 1 month later...

If your diapers get smelly wash them and then rewash them without soap using vinegar and then wash them after that in baking soda to re neutralize the diapers PH. and if you have bowel accidents keeping shaved and bring baldilocks is not necessary but using a trimmer to keep them all the samne length of manageable short is preferable to a mess of wild hair that can retain odors and catch little bits of fecal matter if not really cleaned well.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

If you a problem with residual odor on the skin, I'd recommend removing the hair. It isn't the skin that has the smell, the hair and pores around the roots are the source of the odor. Once I removed the hair, the problem went away.