LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cloth Diapers To Work

I wear cloth diapers everyday to work. I try to make sure they are thick enough to last 8 hours but if I do need to change I can do standing up if I use a contour diaper and not a pre-fold. Been wearing cloth 24/7 for over 3 years now

The simplest solution is to use a stuffer, which can be a cheap baby diaper, inside the cloth diaper ;) It gets the day started and when it's soaked slip it out, dispose of it, and then you have enough capacity for the rest of the day :) I can put a cloth diaper on while standing, backed against a wall, or while laying down- practice makes perfect :D Still, I can't do a standing change quickly nor do I get a really good fit that way. If standing changes are your only option then perhaps diapers with velcro fastenings will help :thumbsup: The toddler sized 'snappi' fasteners may also help here. Wearing a 'cover brief' over everything helps hold everything in place to compensate for a lesser fit and makes accidental exposure less of an issue and it also helps smooth out bulges and diaper lines with any diapers at all times :girl_happy:

• 2 weeks later...

I wear cloth to work 90% of the time. I pretty much continually leak urine throughout the course of the day. Some days I have to work a 10 plus hour shift and need a change before going home. I wear standard adult size prefolds covered with plastic pants. I've found changing while standing fairly easy. I actually am able to pin the diaper tighter around my waist while standing than when laying down. I remove the wet diaper and place a clean, dry one in my plastic pants which holds the diaper up in my crotch area until I get it pinned. I can change a cloth diaper standing up faster than I can a disposable with 3 tapes per side. I am able to discretely change when at work as I am usually there by myself.