LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wanting Opinions

It's been four months since I got out of the hospital, and I think I'm ready to get back on the horse as far as writing fiction goes.

The one thing I do NOT want to do is a direct sequel to my Dante story.

But I've got a bunch of ideas, and I still haven't finished Bagman. But I feel the momentum left that story as soon as I woke up in the hospital. I'm not asking for story ideas, just opininions on do I finish what I've started, or do I try a fresh start with something new?

I'm a little lazy as I write this, (sleepy), and I haven't figured out how to copy and paste on my wife's iPad (my new primary typing device and access to the internet.) But I posted some ideas on my deviantart.com journal if anyone cares to see what I've been batting around in my head.

Either way it was cathartic to get this minor dilemma out of the way. Thank you for any opinions on the subject that you have to offer.

Create a scenario or group of scenarios and then develop character outlines to fit the situation. That's basically how I do it. Write biographies of the leading characters and that, too, might help.