LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I think baby-pants has some larger pins. I am thinking of ordering some....then there is also Amazon.com that seems to have most anything anyone could want....Good luck!

<p>I found horse blanket pins on Ebay. These are larger in all proportions- not just length- which to me adds a lot of realism. You usually find these in a 4 - 5 inch length, sometimes brass plated and sometimes nickel plated. If you can find the smaller ones (3 1/2 - 4 inches) they are better as the longer ones may be so big that they dig in when you sit or bend over, and diapering is not supposed to be painful ;) Another downside of these is that they were meant for woolen blankets so there is a blunt end, no sharp points here :huh: This does create extra wear on the cloth :o</p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p>I think the ideal adult diaper pin size would fall between this and the usual smaller sized pins, plus it would be super if there were babyish heads available :D It seems that with adult diapering there is always some kind of compromise involved with perfection always not quite there. This is one reason I sew my own cloth diapers as that way I can%2

I think baby-pants has some larger pins. I am thinking of ordering some....then there is also Amazon.com that seems to have most anything anyone could want....Good luck!

I tried themj but their PayPal setup is so byzantine (a fancy way of saying "convoluted") that I got lost in the shuffle about 4 times and gave up. why they do not use a standard PayPal checkout, I am clueless on Klendathu and that bugged me so much I gave up after the 4th time

poopy_diaps, the pins I've seen were all blunt ended :huh: I wouldn't want to be kicked by a horse for sticking it with a sharp pin :roflmao: I remember these from childhood, my Dad having grown up on a farm. Until I started wearing cloth diapers they were just another gadget. Now they are what I use to replicate real baby diapering B) It's a proportion thing since everything is equally bigger now. With my Birdseye diapers it isn't tough getting the blunt pins in, but with flannel it's much tougher. I imagine that with the more open weave, gauze diapers would be easy to pin with these ;)