LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You seen to have been. It is a range pot and similar to the one I use in my kitchen. I avoid the grounds by emptying the coffee into a pan, pulling out the strainer, emptying it and then rinsing the pot and strainer, putting the strainer back in the pot and pouring the coffee slowly through the strainer, catchig any grounds, then pulling out, emptying and rincing the strainer

The reason I use that is because, unlike the drip machines, I can clean every inch of the pot, strainer and stem, which I cannot do with a drip machine. The drip machine makes great coffee for about 3 weeks. After that, no matter what you do, the coffee is never as good as when you first got it. The professional drip machines are all stainless if they are any good. the home models are stainless and plastic, which picks up oils and things and does not clean up as well and you cannot get at all the parts

The coffee I use is Chock Full of Nuts New York Roast, Next to that, I use Maxwell House

We girls know how to do it right. Fairy Queen says that if I am a good girl, I will grow up to be the Coffee Fairy

Yes, Back in 1994 GG friend and I had a pretend Tea Party to celebrate our 25th anniversary of knwoing each other and Dolly Andrea, Dolly Lisa and Dolly Karen werethere

Do you have a tiara to wear

• 1 year later...

TEA PARTY: They are not just for Real Little Girls any more! And would probably be a scrumptious part of HUG YOUR DOLLY DAY. Add tiaras and some pretty girlish music; sprinkle with Fairy Dust (which even Fairies wonder what is) and the only question becomes "petti or crinnie". It would be nice if you could get pinafores but bibs may have to do (they started as adult things anyway for just this kind of event back in the Middle Ages and Renaissance and "bib" comes form "drink", which is why they are part of many religious "habit"'s which were derived from very fashionable ideas of the times)

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=how+to+have+a+tea+party+for+adults

• 2 years later...