LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It Astounds Me How Privilege-Blind And Obscenely Stupid Some People Can Be (Rant)

How delightfully observant and intelligent of you. In gleefully pointing out the revelation of my bigotry, you totally failed to pick up on the idea that I was being intentionally ironic. After all, if one person's bigotry is valid, then all bigotry should be valid. Oh, but wait, I'm certain this is my own fault since I failed to identify my post as "humorous" by adding a happy emoticon. Certainly, this shall rectify the situation!

• Like 1

It is the natural order of things. Only a man and a woman can combine to bring a child into the world and they are best prepared to nurture and raise the child. Same sex marriage cannot produce a child without outside intervention and is therefore not the natural order.

Best not tell the penguins that!

Best not tell the penguins that!

Penguins are not asexual and are not human. However, despite what you may believe, a female penguin is necessary to lay an egg and a male penguin is necessary to fertilize it. The natural order of propagation of the species.

Penguins are not asexual and are not human. However, despite what you may believe, a female penguin is necessary to lay an egg and a male penguin is necessary to fertilize it. The natural order of propagation of the species.

Guest Baby Rina

world population of 7 billion plus ... if a few couples decide not create more of themselves, it's not like that'll put the species in danger of extinction either.

Guest Sasha

I did not quote any bible verse nor did I say it was the will of a god of any kind. I'm not particularly religious in any case although religion does play largely into the history of marriage since before recorded history.

• Like 1

I did not quote any bible verse nor did I say it was the will of a god of any kind. I'm not particularly religious in any case although religion does play largely into the history of marriage since before recorded history.

People say that gay marriage will tear apart the very fabric of our society... do you really think gay people would do anything to harm fabric?

Seriously though, folks...

(Please read my whole point before deciding if you agree with me.)

Marriage isn't a right. Being in a relationship is, but marriage is merely a privilege.

That being said, it is highly unfair for the government to say that one group of people can't get that privilege and another group can due to religion-based sentiments that no longer apply.

That being said (again): on the subject of kids...

It's a freaking stupid argument on both sides. On the one hand, marriage as an institution never has been about making babies. It's been about the conjoining of two people.

On the other, 'There are infertile people too' is just a stupid response. Of course there are... but America doesn't allow discrimination based off of physical disability or age. So while it is a stupid argument to make for the anti-gay marriage side, the argument for both sides is frankly just dumb.

Guest Baby Rina

So Jason your counter counter point is "Its wrong, but it happens, so deal with it?" Are you saying that a broken system is perfectly acceptable, because I know personally I don't agree. It's imperfect and bad things happen, but I don't take injustice just sitting down

So Jason your counter counter point is "Its wrong, but it happens, so deal with it?" Are you saying that a broken system is perfectly acceptable, because I know personally I don't agree. It's imperfect and bad things happen, but I don't take injustice just sitting down

Just my opinion and I'm sure someone's gonna bash me for this but this is how I feel. As a community you guys get a parade your bars and other things that straight people don't get. I understand that it's difficult to not be able to marry but. If you truly love whoever you are with regardless of sexual orientation and your both happy with each other you shouldn't even be worried about not being married. Also I feel as if someone from your community went to a straight bar and had a good time and talked about it there wouldn't be much malice to them as it was for the two ladies you referenced. For things to be equal lets look at this from both sides. Not saying you guys aren't being injusticed but there is other ways of saying then in mean ways.

Welp, David beat me to it, thank you :P Perhaps I could've placed greater emphasis on the fact it was a display of "We're getting something you caaaaan't yet for no decent reeeeeaaaaason!" that aggravated me. I almost forgot that was the point since Botox went out of his way to drag it off topic.

• Like 1

Gay marriage is like African American: If you have to qualify it, it doesn't count. I never said you had to have children to get married, I merely said the government subsidized it for the well-being of any potential children. I'm reasonably careful about how I phrase it. I mean what I say and say what I mean. No amount of twisting and contorting will make your argument against what you thought I typed valid.