LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It Astounds Me How Privilege-Blind And Obscenely Stupid Some People Can Be (Rant)

Hoo boy, 'Merica as a Christian nation. Guess we can forget the Establishment Clause, the Treaty of Tripoli, the actual beliefs of the founding fathers, their experience with what happens when religion gets into government's bed too much, the more prevalent sects at the time which were moving away from dogmas, and the 'No Religious Test' clause. But of course, if you're so hooked on tradition, better go back to being under British rule. This also ignores what something is vs what it should be.

Dragged off topic? All you were doing was ranting in the first place. I find it pretty hilarious how much you and the others on here believe you are the majority when clearly Californians, the most liberal state in the union VOTED AGAINST GAY MARRIAGE!

Dragged off topic? All you were doing was ranting in the first place. I find it pretty hilarious how much you and the others on here believe you are the majority when clearly Californians, the most liberal state in the union VOTED AGAINST GAY MARRIAGE!

• Like 1