LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing In Public

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Diaperdragon

Why not, I wear them in public all the time. Most times wear them under regular clothes and if I am in a place far from people, I simply wear them out as a normal pair of short shorts.

I've worn off and on for the last twenty years--the past eight years, 24/7--so I have no self-consciousness about wearing in public. But then, being disabled definitely has its perks. Should anyone see I have a diaper on (not that I make it obvious, but just in case) they'll automatically make the assumption that my disability has something to do with my incontinence. And they'd be correct, though other factors contribute to it as well.

I wear in public on occasion, and I don't think that people take notice. Typically I'll wear to lectures, the grocery store, errands, etc. I do it sparsely enough that there's still a rush associated with it, but not actual anxiety or paranoia. I've worn around family before only when the situations were rather impromptu - I'd never wear around friends, whether or not they're actually as perceptive as I think they are I just am not yet prepared to risk it.

Guest Diaperdragon

Which is why I am careful as to when and where I can wear my diapers out in public. Their are some places like late night runs to the convenience

I have been wearing diapers in public for the past 30 years, and soon come to realise that as long as you are not trying to exspose your diaper(s) you have nothing to worry about.

If you happen to be seen or noticed most folks will not say a thing, others will ask why you are wearing a diaper, some will even ask what brand and where you ordered them from.

What would most of us do if we saw, let's say, that somebody's fly was down or maybe they had a split in their pants? In most cases we'd downplay it and not bring attention to it, realizing that it would most likely be pretty embarrassing to them. In some cases we might say something to them if we could do so discreetly. "Wearing" in public can't be different, as long as you make a reasonable effort to not be sloppy at it.

"Check your look" is my generic warning to folks with a possible embarrassment issue. It does not offend and leaves it up to the individual to decide if they care ;) If they ask what's up, I'll say "your pants", "your slip", your face", or I'll point to it. All aimed to be discreet for both of us, and usually with me already going on my way to do whatever I

Seconded Raul. I too wear a premium diaper that get bulky when wet, and a diaper cover. In actuality is it less noticeable than a thin diaper that had leaked badly. Wearing pleated, or relaxed fit khaki type pants also helps conceal them a lot. In 10 years at 24/7 nobody in my office has noticed.

I wear diapers in public (under my skirt so they show a little) just because it's erotic. A person will see them just a bit a wonder why I have them on. That kinda turns me on : )

• Like 1

Raul , nice reporting there .

I have worn a few times in public and to work. The problem is i can only wear to work when i know its going to a quiet day . Running around and being active does not work well while diapered in my line of work.

When i do go out in public it is to the shops , movies and to walk the dog etc .