LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Prescription Diapers

Talk to your doctor about the issue and ask for a prescription, if the doctor is aware of your condition, the scrip should be pretty straightforward

I'm urge incontinent and after going to my doctor I was then refered to the local continence clinic to be assesed. The nurse asked questions like how many accidents I had per day, was it full bladder/ bowel leakage and how it affected my daily life. They then decide what sort of protection would fit you best.

I get my diapers delivered every few weeks and I'm supposed to change 4 times a day.

I was given lille suprem plus and apart from having a few problems with the baggy waist band I haven't leaked much.

When people want a prescription for diapers, they mean have their insurance cover it so they wouldn't have to pay for them.

The OP has a medical need for them, not for fantasy. So you have gotten lot of incontinent clients who thought your insurance would cover their diapers?

this all depends on the state out state covered diaper for kids with special medical needs at age 3 though adult hood i help famlies do this as i am a case manger for special needs kids and adults

So you guys don't cover diapers for kids with disabilities? So parents have to buy them out of their pocket?

We don't cover diapers for anyone not just kids with disabilities. Yes, parents do have to buy them out of their pocket.

My wifes hours were cut back. And i just got on medicade to supplement my medicare. Got the script for diapers and booster pads and underpads.So this will help our budget while shes on the cut back.There also going to cover my co pays from my hip replacment too.

What about a none special needs child that is incontinent?

Technically, being incontinent would qualify as a "special need" once you get past the age where toilet training is typical.

• 2 weeks later...

Both me and Chris go through Activstyle for our diapers they took care of all the paperwork I also go through HDIS for some of my diapering needs so you should check them out and yes talk to your Doctor !

Medicaid covers diapers in Florida. I have seen my pharmacist putting prescription stamps on baby diapers! I asked him is Medicaid paid for baby diapers he told me that Medicaid pays for baby diapers.

• 1 month later...

Hey all if you want to talk about the insurance and being cheap My insurance would have paid 23 cents per cloth diaper and only allowing purchase of one per month.

Im getting the select plastic backed diapers. And the tranquility top liner con tour booster pads through medicade. Found a supplier who offered a decent range of products. The most absorbent they had was the attends breathable. But i like plastic backed.They also cover disposable and reusable under pads.