LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence And Relationships?

• 2 weeks later...

My wife met shortly after my father past in 01.I was diagnosed urge inc in 1997 after series of tests and sleep studies. I was just 17 years old a graduate of a local high school. I was devastated, depressed. I started wearing diapers out of fear of wetting myself in public again. My wife is wonderful, we met by chance of god. I drunk at a friends house hus daughter went to college with future tobe. My diaper was leaking and i was oblivious to what was going on needless to say i awoke with her beside me. I was in a friends shirt and a clean diaper. My wife has been with me by my side thru thick and thin she never once minded because she loves me . If your boyfriend truely loves you he will beside you thick and thin.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been full time in nappies for 15 years, my wife (of 26 years) initially instigated this then encouraged me, she usually puts my nappies on me, she doesn't like me doing my own!

as for physical relationships, I haven't had sex since the day I wore a nappy but am allowed to satisfy her, these days I couldn't have sex as one of my bits of experimentation went a little wrong and left me with absolutely no bladder control but also resulted in my genitals being surgically removed and a plastic urethane tube being inserted.

• 1 month later...
On 22/03/2013 at 6:19 PM, Daniellexxx said:

I've recently been diagnosed with urge incontinence and finding it hard to deal with infront of my boyfriend, we've been together 5 years (since I was 16) and I have had accidents infront of him a few times. But now

The thing I'm finding hard to deal with now is the nappies, I've wore pull ups a few times (on long trips etc) but I've always been able to hide it from him. Now I'm in nappies almost full time so he knows everything. He doesn't seem to find it a problem at all and has even offered to help me put them on as I can't seem to be able to fasten to waist band tight enough. I'd really love his help with a few things but can't bring myself to ask him.

I'd be worried it would somehow ruin our relationship if he started helping with something so intimate and embarassing.

• 9 months later...