LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Figuring Out Your Sexuality... With A Fetish

You can never find anything online about sexuality when fetishes are a factor. Thing is, the situation of being LGBT may be uncommon, but being ABDL isn't even close, so the two together is hard to find. So, as such, it's not exactly easy getting information about how to figure all of this out.

I guess the question is: What makes someone gay or bi if their primary attraction is to an inanimate object or idea, apart from the romantic aspect?

That definately makes sense, only problem is that I'm genuinely interested in finding a scientific study on this that really explains it based on research.

Gah, sexuality's complicated

I've had 2 relationships with women in the past where they had never heard of ABDL or anything about adults using diapers other than for incontinent purposes. However, we ended up incorporating it into our relationship. I feel like with a lot of people - no, not everyone however - who love you will try to learn and accept new fetishes that you have.

First, as a practical matter, you are who you are, you like what you like....and there may be only one label for it that really fits...YOU!

That is, everybody is afraid that their own true sexuality is strange....and the purpose of DailyDi is to expose you to enough to make you relax enough to accept yourself as you are, as normal, and to be flexible about other peoplel. If this site isn't enough for that purpose, read Dan Savage.

Now, as to the science...Masters and Johnson are probably the most respected names in human sexuality research....The Kinsey Institute (at Indiana University Bloomington) should also have a lot to say about paraphilias such as diapers and such, as well as what is known about the determination of sexual and gender orientation. We know that it is set very early and somewhat plastic, it is possible to decide you are going to enjoy something. A lot of gay sex happened on German Submarines in WWII, for example, and some fish actually change sex if in a single-sex population. I don't know the citation for the "make gay monkeys by giving their mothers the right hormones" experiment, it is folklore to me at this point.