LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nighttime Bedwetting

From puberty until I turned 21 I had decent bladder control when I was awake, but when I slept, either a day nap or at night, I needed a diaper to catch my dribbling. I never once felt that dribbling even if I was not totally asleep.

I wake up wet almost everyday it's rare when i don't and most times i don't wake up when i am wetting my diaper. The few times i do wake up i'm already wetting myself and just fall back to sleep. Like Angela i wet during the daytime and don't feel it till i feel the warmth and wetness' I dribble alot these days.

After I got into diapers I started rare (1-2 x/year) sleepwettings on undiapered nights. If I do a string of nights where I wear and use the diapers, I start having more frequent sleepwettings. Sometimes I'll wake up in the middle of a sleepwetting - if undiapered I'll generally clench to stop it, but if diapered I usually just enjoy the spreading feeling.

Outside of falling asleep a little tipsy, I didn't really have an issue with nighttime wetting. That is until I decided that I would wear diapers 24/7 all of last year. I would wake up to a dry diaper for a couple moths, then out of nowhere I would wake up in the morning to a mildly wet and sometimes messy diaper. It bothered me at first, but then my wife reassured me that it was ok and that it's expected "After all, you are wearing a diaper to bed". The messing was the only real issue I had since it took so long to clean off (I ended up just jumping in the shower after a while).

Yes, after my medical procedure I wet quite often while sleeping. I tried disposable diapers but the always leaked since I am a side sleeper, so now I wear cloth pull up or training pants. I only leak a little now but it was nice not having to get up to pee when I first was recovering from my procedure.

I have been a bedwetter all of my life, with the exception of a few nights a month I wet my diaper without knowing. I am a deep sleeper and it takes multiple alarms to wake me I don;t think I have ever gotten up to go to the bathroom. When I was younger I hated having to wear a diaper and most of the time I just dealt with the sheets.

• Like 1

The nearest I have come is that I have wet whilst half asleep, but never without knowing.

Not sure I'd like to tbh, because that would mean I'd have to wear night protection all the time and I'd miss out on the naked snuggles with my partner.

I rarely wet in my sleep- that happens maybe twice a year now but was common in my youth :whistling: I almost always waken just enough to know my diaper's capacity then I let go accordingly and fall back to sleep instantly :) If I'm really tired I may not care about capacity and let ir all go anyway- that's what the plastic sheet is on my bed for :blush: I love waking up soaked, all the more so when it happened in my sleep :girl_happy: I am not encouraging bedwetting in me any more; I would prefer to not become a bedwetter but if it happens then I am OK with that B) My bladder control is lessening as I age which is nothing unusual and wearing diapers is not a problem for me, thus my attitude towards this B) I won't fight fate, it's always a lost battle from the start and I have better things to put my energies into :thumbsup:

Hmm, I've legitimately wet the bed with no idea it was happening and not woken up until some time later.... BUT unfortunately, never when I happened to be wearing a diaper. >_<

In winter when I wear every night I wet without even knowing it and I am allways wet in the morning .I summer when I wear less frequantly most of the time I sort of wake up and wet and then go back to sleep.

I wet without knowing when I wear. When I dont wear I wake up having to go. My body has been trained to wet only while wearing. I wet the bed until I was 18 so I cant be happier.

I do have nocturnal enuresis ( bed wetting when asleep) for my whole life. I am probably 50/50 on whether I know I am wetting the bed or not. Some times I sleep right through the night and wake up in a wet diaper without ever knowing I had wet. Other times, I will wake up while I am peeing in my diaper. I just let it flow until finished and drift right back to sleep.

• 1 month later...

I have wet many a diaper while alseep and have not woke up while wetting it, only to find a soaked diaper in the morning when I do wake up.

I have also wet my bed on many a night when I was not diapered and slept through until morning only to find the bed wet.

What is even stranger is when I wet my bed when not diapered and I wake up in the morning and

• 2 weeks later...

I have had a wet diaper every night of my life, I have never been dry at night. My family all knew of my problem and treated with respect but always made sure that I was in diapers at night. That meant at my age it was thick custom made cloth diapers and plastic pants with the old fashioned locking diaper pins. Mom openly diapered me sometimes early in the evening and I would sit around and watch T.V in my diapers and a t-shirt till bedtime. This was never an issue and I felt very at home and secure in just my diapers even with visiting people in the house. There always seemed to be sisters and their friends around and even many of my cousins. They would all smile and giggle when they first got a look at me on my back being diapered. I would sometimes doze off watching T.V and wake to Mom changing my wet diaper. Then it would be off to bed in a soft dry freshly changed diaper and plastic pants.

• 1 year later...

I wet the bed as a child, teen, and young adult, but I didn't wear diapers past infancy. Instead, I had to face wet PJs and wet sheets most mornings of my childhood. By the time I was 24 I was reliably dry at night. I don't know when I quit waking up wet because at puberty I began to half walk up horny and needing to pee, and somehow thought it was alright to wet and hump my bed until I came. This behavior continued through my teen years and into college and graduate school. So, I did not distinguish between sleep wetting and half-asleep wetting and masturbation. I always thought of myself as a bedwetter.

I wet the bed as a child, teen, and young adult, but I didn't wear diapers past infancy. Instead, I had to face wet PJs and wet sheets most mornings of my childhood. By the time I was 24 I was reliably dry at night. I don't know when I quit waking up wet because at puberty I began to half walk up horny and needing to pee, and somehow thought it was alright to wet and hump my bed until I came. This behavior continued through my teen years and into college and graduate school. So, I did not distinguish between sleep wetting and half-asleep wetting and masturbation. I always thought of myself as a bedwetter.