LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Soft/comfortable Plastic Pants

So I bought the leakmaster plastic pants from AdultClothDiaper, and just could not get comfortable in them. Does anyone know where they fall on the comfort scale, or what plastic pants I should be looking to try next? I'm wanting to give cloth a fair try (hey, my first disposables weren't comfy either :P) so I'm willing to buy some more to test out!

It is less the

Tight panties cut down on the capacity of diapers by not letting them swell up

Soggy bottom boy, I've never had much luck with any of the plastic pants out there. Have you tried PUL pants (also called leakmaster)? They are a polyurethane laminate that hold up really well against wear, hardening & cracking, wicking, etc. So far they are the best I've ever tried, and I've been through a lot.

• Like 1

Soggy bottom boy, I've never had much luck with any of the plastic pants out there. Have you tried PUL pants (also called leakmaster)? They are a polyurethane laminate that hold up really well against wear, hardening & cracking, wicking, etc. So far they are the best I've ever tried, and I've been through a lot.

Comco are about the best. The material is quite thick like Babykins but does not feel like sandpaper. The S/h is a bit steep but is per order rather than per unit. The same with the A.C. Medical, which comes in different styles.Also the Babykins are not as full-cut to my way of thinking and the size overlap is tremedous

• 2 months later...

I have been a diaper lover for over 55 years. I developed urge incontinence when I was in my late 40s and had to deal with my job and fear of leaking at embarrassing moments. I felt pulled two ways. I felt humiliated that I was having bladder problems and didn’t want anybody to know. Toilet training had been difficult for me and I was always afraid of wetting myself in spite of being a diaper lover. But I was kind of excited about wearing diapers again.

• 1 month later...

I am not fond of the kins plastic, it is scratchy, thereefore a bit alien to me and feels "cheap" which was the rule for baby/childrens' panties wiht grainy material, and the panties are not very full-cut. I prefer the Comco, very full and the material id smooth. On the other hand, the Kins rubber panties are first rate

I am in Comco snap-ons with Kins rubber over them and I sleep like a bab...erm...little girl.

Mabye you need a doll: or a babydoll :Giggle"

• 2 months later...

I never knew they had opaque panties

Comco panties are just about adult versions of Sears Best and Babymates' better line from 30 years ago. See my review

Becuase Leakmaster is so well-known, I would love to have someone review them using my template, which generates a complete picture so that I can link to it

http://other.sandralyn.net/reviews.zip

To see what it looks like go to my reviews in my sig and select one of the rubber panty reiviews

There are two Comcos.

Please elucidate, that might explain some of the strange goings on over there. Hopefully you can put in links