LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"so That's Why You Have Your Door Closed!"

Thanks for sharing Turtlepins. I feel so little when I mess my diaper and it takes me right back to being a little boy again. I like the feeling of not being in control of my body and the authenticity of a fully loaded diaper telling me I am indeed little. The cat and mouse game with mommy about whether I am in need of a diaper change adds another nice dimension into the AB dynamic. I love when she asks if I am poopy and need my diaper changed, but knows the answer already and is teasing me in a loving way to make me feel even smaller. Messy diaper changes that follow are the best. These are the things I enjoy. Mikey

I want to respond to this, but for me to really give it the answer it deserves I need to answer it when I'VE been sitting here for a couple of hours in wonderful, warm, mushy, smelly, soaked and loaded diapers myself.

• 2 weeks later...

I love it when I am out and I have to go poop and I just do it in my diaper. Once i have pooped there is nothing you can do to change, but be in a messy diaper. The fact that I am in a messy diaper and can't change either because there is no where to change, or I haven't brought a clean diaper with me makes me feel helpless, and it feels great.

• 2 weeks later...

I will agree to this. For me it is about losing control and being humiliated. I am always in search of an authentic accident and love to get caught pooping in my pants.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I feel so little when I mess my diaper and it takes me right back to being a little boy again. I like the feeling of not being in control of my body and the authenticity of a fully loaded diaper telling me I am indeed little.

I agree completely! I'm the same way! ^^